49

Weeks later

It's been a couple weeks since the break in. The number has texted me a lot but I ignored them. We moved once again. "Mommy mommy mommy!" I looked at her while doing dishes, "Yes hunny?" She jumped up and down, "Uncle Payton wants to take me to the mall!!" I laughed and nodded, "ok hunny, I'll be done in a second." She nodded and ran back to the living room. I finished and then wiped my hands.

"Ok Isla come on let's go Get you ready." She ran in front of me Stormy chasing her. I shook my head and walked into the room. I grabbed her some jeans and a cute little Payton merch. "You ready Isla?" She nodded and jumped into Payton's arms. "Yep Aunty Ella!!" She said hugging her, "Hi baby." I smiled and gave Payton some money for Isla.

"I'm home!" I heard Nick say and walk in. "Hi hunny." I hugged him and then helped him bring in the groceries. "Where's Isla?" I set down the couple bags I had, "Oh she went with Payton and Ella to go shopping." He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you." I smiled, "I love you too."

We unpacked the groceries, we decided to just go in the living room and watch Frozen 2. "Babe your phone keeps going off." I looked down and saw a lot of insta notifications, text and Snapchat. "Wtf." I opened Insta and saw I was tagged in a post. "Omg wtf."

Like by 377,783 peopletiktoktearoom Oop- Autumn caught cheating on Nick at a party a couple weeks ago! autumnmoormeier Nickaustin View all 257,738 comments autumnfan Omg this isn't her🤦🏽‍♀️🤡nickfan what a hoe

tiktoktearoom Oop- Autumn caught cheating on Nick at a party a couple weeks ago! autumnmoormeier Nickaustin
View all 257,738 comments
autumnfan Omg this isn't her🤦🏽‍♀️🤡
nickfan what a hoe. Nick doesn't deserve her!
paytonmoormeier Lmao this isn't even her🤦🏽
nickaustin This ain't her she has never had that color hair lol. Plus she has tattoos
autumnmoormeier ^^ I have 4 tattoos now. That isn't me. So please stop the rumors. I would never cheat on Nick he means the world to me and I would never do that to Isla.
-zoexlaverne You Dont need to explain to them baby!
-nickfan you are a hoe. Like why cheat on him🤡

I shut my phone off and rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry baby, I know that wasn't you." I nodded and sighed, I felt him kiss my head and grabb my hand. I cuddled closer into his chest, "I hate drama." I said looking up at him and he was looking down at me. "I know babes, I'm sorry." I nodded and gave him a quick kiss. "I need to start dinner. Payton Ella and Isla are on their way home." He nodded and let me go, I walked to the kitchen then started dinner.

"Mom were home!" I laughed and looked at Payton. "Foods almost done. Ella can you set the table?" She nodded and started to set the table. "Mommy mommy guess what Uncle Payton bought me!" I looked down at her and then looked at Payton. "What did he but you bubs." She showed me a tablet and a new necklace. "See he bought me a tablet! Now I can watch My Little Pony!!" I laughed and shook my head, "Ok put them away and get ready for dinner." She nodded and ran off to a Nick.

"Mommy your phone is going off!" I nodded and grabbed my phone. I saw the same random number text me.

***-***-****
So I see you moved again. Hmmm you scared of me? Watch out, I'm after you. You ruined my life and now I'm gonna ruin yours.

I turned my phone off and looked outside. I saw a van outside just turned on but not moving. I walked to the doors and locked them. I shut the curtains and locked up the windows. "Nick outside van." He nodded and walked to the closet. "Take Isla upstairs Payton and Ella." They nodded and we saw 3 people come to the door with mask. Looked like 2 girls and 1 guy.

Nick handed me a gun and grabbed his gun. "Open up we just want Autumn." Soon enough they started to pick the lock. They got in and tried to grab me. "Get off me!" I hid behind nick and I heard footsteps come down the steps. "Payton I said stay upstairs!" He nodded outside.

I saw Cops and I nodded, "Oh shit!" I laughed and soon the cops took the 3 people. "Before they leave can I see who is under the mask?" They nodded and took of their mask. "Charli? Chase? Amelie?" I laughed and shook my head, "lol I knew it." We went back inside and headed to bed. "Goodnight guys!" I'm I got Isla to bed and then get ready for bed.