22

Liked by luvanthony and 637,783 othersautumn

autumn.moormeier Besties🤞🏽
View all 357,728 comments
nickaustin I wuv you💙
avannii bEsTiEs🤨
madimonroeee why wasn't I invited🥺
avanifan Cuties
luvanthony Cute
lizzysmith Imagine beating up your "best friend."🤡🤡
autumn.moormeier Bruh you gonna talk shit about me and all that, yea fuck you. Get out of my life toxic bitch. lizzysmith

"Payton, can we go to the store, Stormy needs more treats." He nodded, "But he has like 5 boxes." He said sighing and walking to the kitchen. "Please payton." I said and sat on one of the chairs. "Maybe. But I think he has enough treats." I sighed and walked away to the living room, I saw Nick was live On Tik tok." I sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder, "Hi guys!" I said waving at the phone.

Off camera Nick was holding my hand, "are you guys dating? Nope, I wanna take things slow since I just got out of the relationship with Chase." I said honestly, Nick nodded in agreement and moved his hand to my thigh. I smiled and put my hand on his. "Well guys I'm gonna get off and go take Stormy on a walk." He smiled and ended the live. "Come on go get a hoodie and lets go take a walk." I nodded and got up. I walked to Nicks closet and grabbed his blue Champion hoodie.

"Stormy baby come on!" Stormy came running over to Nick and I and jumped up, "Hi baby you wanna go on a walk?!?" I put his leash on and grabbed Nicks hand, we walked around the neighborhood and just talked. "So autumn." Nick said looking at me. "Yes?" He took my hand and smiled, "I know you wanna take things slow but I wanna take you on a date tomorrow night." I smiled and nodded, "Of course!"

We made it home and let stormy eat. Madi and Avani went to Hawaii with the hype house, so we are down 3 people, Anthony, Avani, Madi. "Addison come here." I said and opened my arms. "Hi baby." I smiled and let her go, "I've missed you babes." Addison was in New York for a week with Dixie. I'm ok with Dixie she is actually super sweet and her and Tayler are adorable. "I've missed you to."

"LETS GO SWIMMING!!" I heard Josh yell and pick up Nessa. I laughed and ran upstairs, I grabbed my bathing suit and put it on. I picked up Stormy and brought him outside. Addison, Nessa and I just tanned and talked. "So Autumn tell us about Nick and you." I smiled and looked at Addison and Nessa, "Well tomorrow night I get to go on a date with him." They smiled and clapped. "Awww we are gonna help you get ready!" I laughed and nodded, "Ok."

"Nick put me down!" I said laughing, Bryce Josh and nick came over to us and threw us in the pool. I swam back up and laughed, Nick came over and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned around, and looked at him. "It's fine." I gave him a quick kiss and swam away. "OMG I SAW THAT AUTUMN!!" I heard Taylor scream, "No duh stalker." He laughed and we all just swam around and messed around.

Soon we finished swimming and went inside. It was about 10pm now and we were all super tired. "Movie night?" I heard Josh say, we all agreed and took our showers and got ready for bed. We walked downstairs and into the movie room, "What movie?" We all agreed on Frozen 2. I cuddled Stormy and Nick, "Night guys." I closed my eyes and felt Nick kiss my head, "Goodnight Princess."