26

"Avani!" I hugged her, Anthony, Avani, Madi, and Christopher all just got home from Hawaii, "Omg I've missed you guys!" I hugged Madi and helped them bring all their bags to their rooms. "So catch me up on everything." I laughed and sat down on Madis bed. "Honestly nothing really happened, just Nick and I are got back together." They nodded and started to unpack.

"I'm gonna go get some food, you guys want some?" They both shook their heads and sat down. "Ok I'll be back in a little." I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen, "Hi babe." I said and wrapped my arms around Nick. "Hey princess, you ok?" I nodded and looked t what he was making. "That looks good babe." I looked at the Mac and Cheese he just made. "It's done go grab us some bowls." I nodded and got us our bowls.

"Thanks babe." I kissed his cheek and walked back to Avanis room. "So how was Hawaii?" They shrugged, "fun but Charli and Chase wouldn't stop having sex." I laughed, "Imagine dating and fucking a 15 year old." They laughed and sat next to me. "Omg we should do a YouTube video!" They both nodded and I ran back to my room. "Ok let's set up!"

"HeY gUyS mY nAmE iS cHaRlI aNd I lIkE tO dAtE 17 yEaR oLdS wHo cHeAt." I said during the renegade dance. Avani and Madi bursted our laughing and Addison laughed behind the camera. "Ok but for real hi Guys welcome to my Channel! If you are new here make sure to subscribe! But today we have two of my best friends and they are gonna compete to see who knows me better."

"Ok What's my favorite color." Madi hit the buzzer, "Baby Blue!" I looked at Avani for her answer, "Damn it Madi I was gonna say that!" We laughed and I gave the point to both. We continue to play and they both tied. "Ok last one, How long have I been doing tik tok?" Avani hit her buzzer, "2 years?" Madi thought for a little, "Ok it's been a year and a half!" I looked down, "I'm sorry Madi but Avani won." I heard Avani say yes and I hugged Madi. "Damn." I did my Outro and Addison turned off the camera.

We walked downstairs to see Nick Bean, Kil, Edwin, Cori, Griff, Bryce, And Josh all doing random shit. "Wtf." I laughed as Edwin and Bryce were running and trying to shoot the ball into the cup. After about 10 minutes Edwin finally won. "Gosh y'all suck." I said laughing and hugging Kio. "Hey Kio." Bryce groaned and laughed, "I wanna see you do better." I shrugged and grabbed a ping pong. I went behind the line and tossed it in, I made it and Griffin laughed.

"That's bullshit you played softball!" I shrugged and cleaned up my mess. "Ok now Josh and Edwin you guys need to eat all these bugs and whoever finishes first wins the 1,000$." They both shoved the bugs into their mouths. Josh took in all of it and Edwin took about a half of it.

"Done!" Josh yelled and showed us his mouth. "Damn dude!" Nick gave Josh the money and finished is video. "Congrats Josh." I laughed and walked over to Nick. "Hi baby." Ok so Nick Austin is gonna be Nick, and Nick bean will be Nick b. I smiled and sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm tired." I yawned and laid my head into his lap. "Lets go to the room." I nodded and got up, we walked to the room and got ready for bed. "Goodnight babygirl." I kissed him and said goodnight.