27

So today is Madis birthday she is gonna be 16 years old. We are inviting basically everyone we like and some fans. "Griffin did you get beer?" I asked laughing. He nodded and showed me like 50 beers. "Griff half of these kids are like 16." He laughed and shrugged, "Oh well we are gonna party I don't care." I laughed and shook my head. I headed over to the living room and saw Dixie, Tayler, Payton and Cynthia moving everything and setting up.

Avani and Christopher took Madi out while we get her party ready. She doesn't know she is getting a party. "Ok Nick can yo go upstairs and grab me my camera and the big box in my closet?" He nodded and walked to our room. I helped Addison, Bryce, Griffin, and Tony get the food ready. Soon people started to show up and some fans. All the fans are either 17+ and we are pretty close to them. "Avani just texted me saying they are about to pull in!" I screamed and everyone hid and shut off the lights.

"Thanks Avani and Christopher for taking me out." I heard them say thank you and the door shut. We all jumped up and turned on the lights. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI!!" Bryce, Tayler, Tony and Ondreaz exploded confetti cannons. "Omg!" I ran to Madi and hugged her, "Happy 16th Baby." She smiled and hugged me, "I love you so much!" We all hugged her and started the music. Mostly tik tok songs came on.

"Griffin hand me a beer!" He laughed and handed me my 3rd beer. I too a sip and walked to Nick, "Hi n-Nick." I said and hiccuped. He laughed and started to dance around. Nick and I both had about 3 beers now. "God damn you look hot!" I laughed and stumbled over to Madi. "H-hi Madi." She turned around and laughed, "Autumn you are so drunk!" I laughed and nodded. She shook her head and went to get Payton. "Autumn really?" I laughed and felt into his arms, "Hi pay-Payton." He shook his head and carried me upstairs, "IM NOT TIREDDDDD!"

He sat me down in bed and tried to make me sleep. "No I'm not tired you bitch!" I said and tried to run but fell. "GRIFFIN!!!" I yelled very very loud. But no one came up. I got up again and tried to run but Payton caught me. "Autumn you are so out of it go to bed I'll get nick up here." I shook my head and felt like a needed to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and puked everywhere. "Really autumn?" He gagged and cleaned it up while I sat in bed.

"I don't feel well." He sighed and laid me down in bed. "Autumn go to bed please." I yawned and closed my eyes. After that I don't remember a thing.

"Omg my head." I said walking downstairs holding my head. "Here take these." He handed me some pills and water. I thanked Jaden and walked to the living room seeing everything was cleaned and put away. "How bad was I yesterday?" I asked all them, they all laughed, "Let's Just say you hit Payton. Threw up everywhere, almost fought a random girl and yea." I laughed and nodded sitting next to Avani. "My head hurts so much, I heard some footsteps coming downstairs. "God damn my head fucken hurts." I laughed and looked at Nick, "I'm sorry babe."

He laughed and took some pills and sat next to me. "Bro I don't even know what happened yesterday." We all laughed and did our own things. I cuddled into Nick and checked my insta. It's been like 2 weeks since I posted so why not post.

Liked by madimonroeee and 526,673 othersautumnmoormeier Happy birthday baby, I love you so much and hope 16 treats you well!💜View all 256,973 comments madimonroeee I love you more baby🥺nickaustin Look at how cute my baby is😍dixiedamelio Babys😩...

autumnmoormeier Happy birthday baby, I love you so much and hope 16 treats you well!💜
View all 256,973 comments
madimonroeee I love you more baby🥺
nickaustin Look at how cute my baby is😍
dixiedamelio Babys😩
charlifan Imagine being with friends with someone who took your sisters mans🤡🤡
avannii my girls🥵
dixiedamelio Lmao if anything Charli took Chase from Autumn. And just because I'm friends with her doesn't mean anything
charlidamelio Wow thanks Dixie🙄
autumnfan the door is here babes 🚪

"Oh shit Madi you have one more present!" I have her a blindfold and helped her walk outside. "Ok take off your blindfold!" She toon her blindfold off, "OMG YOU GUYS DIDNT OMFG!!" I handed her the keys to her new Tesla. "Thank you guys!" She hugged us all, "Omg let's go out to the beach!" We all agreed and headed to our rooms.

I'm gonna continue this chapter when I post Sunday since this is already really long.