50

6 years later

It's been a while since Charli, Chase, and Amelie broke in. They are out but can't be near us. They have to be on watch by police. Isla is now 12. (I honestly don't know if she is 12 or 12 but let's go with 12) Nick and I have now have a baby boy named Lucas, he is 5 years old. Stormy sadly past away 2 years ago, but we have a Rottweiler named, Daisy. Nick and I got married 4 years ago, everyone made it out and after the wedding we went to Hawaii.

Payton and Ella have 2 kids. A baby boy and a baby girl, Lizzy Mary Moormeier, and Luke William Moormeier. They moved down the street from us. Avani had her baby boy, Zach Davis Reeves. Griffin and Dixie are still dating no baby or anything. Jaden and Mads got back together. Madi and Chris got married 3 years ago and have a beautiful baby girl, Mia Rose Romero.

"Mom Everyone is here!" I heard Isla yell from the living room. "Ok foods almost done." Today we are celebrating our 10 years of being friends. "Do you need help bebe?" I turned around and saw Avani, Madi, Addison, Dixie, Nessa, Zoe, and Daisy. I nodded "Yes Zoe and Nessa can you help me cook the rest of the food. Daisy And Dixie set you the table please. Avani, Madi, Addison can y'all get the drinks?" They all nodded and we soon finished.

"Food!" I heard people run to us. "Ok kids sit at the little table please." They all sat down and I served them chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese. I set down some grapes and then went to sit next to Tayler and Nick. "Alright let's just eat!!" I heard Bryce and Payton day. We all got out good. I got some spaghetti and frys. "I love You hoes!" I laughed and shook my head at Bryce. "Dumb ass"

We finished and soon everyone just went home. Boy I am so lucky. I have all my friends and my family. I kissed Nick and put Lucas and Isla to bed. "I love you kids." I closed my diary and sighed. Wow time passes by to fast.

Well that's the end for this Story! I have a new Nick story that I will post as soon as I release the first Chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed!💜