42

"Ok girls warm up! Autumn, Hannah, and bri go warm up pitching!" We nodded and grabbed the balls and headed to the mound. We started to warm up our arms. "Oh nice pitch!" I heard Payton say. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Alright, batting order is on the fence! Gear up and let's go!" My couches went to 1 and 3rd." I walked over to the white board and saw I was 8th. I grabbed my helmet and gloves. "Alright Hannah lets go!" We shouted as the pitcher started to pitch.

Nicks Pov
"OMG GUYS TURN ON CHANNEL 4 YOU IDIOTS! AUTUMNS GAME IS ON!" I heard Dixie and Addison scream, "OH SHIT ON IT!" Bryce came running in and jumped on the couch where Amelie and I were. "It's on! It's on!" Everyone came piling in. "Ok shhh!" I looked up and saw her team batting.

"Up now is Hannah Nommensen." She hit a double and next up was the girl I loved, but still love. "OMG THATS MY BABY!" Addison said smiling. "Up now Autumn Moormeier." The pitcher gave her a strike and then a ball. Autumn swung and the call went far, "Omg look!" The ball went to the fence, "OH LOOK AT HER!!"

Autumn Pov

A triple, not bad. "Nice hit Autumn!" I heard my teammates say. Lexi got me home and it was now 6 to 0. "Nice hit babes!" I heard Zoë say and high five me. I sat down and grabbed my water. I checked my phone real quick and texted Payton to get me a Gatorade.

"Ok girls it's 38 to 36 we have 3 outs. 3 on base, we need Autumn to hit a homer in or just get two in. Ok let's go!" I nodded and walked to the plate. I took a deep breath and looked at the pitcher. I felt the ball go past me, "STRIKE ONE!" I took a deep breath and backed out. I looked at Payton and he nodded at me.

I stepped back in and waited for her to pitch. "STRIKE 2!" I sighed and hit my bag off my cleats. "Come on Autumn! You got this!" As the balk left her hand I swung and I felt the ball go off the bat. I dropped the bat and ran. "OMG!! YES AUTUMN!" I looked up and saw the other team sigh. I looked at where the ball was it was out of the park. I smiled and made my way to third base. Once I got home the whole team started to hit my helmet and pick me up. "YESSS! GO AUTUMN!"

We shook hands with the other team and headed back into the dugout. Isla came running in and jumped into my arms. "Awww." I saw the camera crew come up to us and Isla smiled and waved. I smiled and set her down. "Good job girls! Amazing job! I'm so proud of you guys!"

Nicks Pov

"Awww look here is Autumn and her 2 year old daughter Isla." I sighed and looked up. They look so happy, my own daughter left me because I picked a girl Over her and the girl I love left me. "LOOK AT MY BEBES!" Everyone started to jump around and celebrate. Amelie just rolled her eyes and scoffed, "I don't get why they are so happy she is a bitch."

I just shrugged and watch Bryce jump into the pool like an idiot. Everyone so happy for her. The girl I love and my daughter. Why did I do this I lost everything I lost my world. I don't even like Amelie.

Autumns Pov

After the game we went out to eat to celebrate. "Mommy mommy mommy I want this!" She pointed to the Mac and cheese. I nodded and ordered our food. Payton was texting Ella and I'm happy for him. "Payton order stupid."

Once we finished eating we decided to go back to the hotel and rest. Tomorrow we head to La to have a game and all that. "Alright Isla bed time!" I said drying my hair, she laid in bed with her stuff animal and closed her eyes.

So guys I'm posting early because I have a dentist appointment so here is me posting like an hour early