47

"Alright girls lets go!" We headed to the field, today is the last day for our softball team. We win today we win 10,000 dollars for the college and we get to get our trophy. We started to warm up. "Alright girls! Come come on let's go!" My couch gave us where we are going. I was gonna be Left field.

"Ayeee!!" We jogged into the dugout. "Alright good job! The line up is on the fence!" I nodded and looked that I was number 4. "Ight lets go Megan." She hit a double and then it was Hannah. Blah blah blah yea.

Right now it's our second to last inning. I am at 2nd and Shayla is up. "Come on Shayla!" Shayla hit a beautiful line drive. I ran to third and the third baseman pushed me. "Wtf!" I said falling on the ground and not being able to move my ankle.  "Autumn you ok?" I shook my head no and they all got done on one knee. "Oh my your ankle is swollen." I nodded and they picked me up. "Ouch." They carried me into the dugout, "go get some ice!"

I looked down at my phone and saw Nick facetiming me. "Hi baby!" I said smiling and waving. "Are you ok? How is your ankle? Is broken? Do I need to come down to Florida?" I laughed and shook my head, "I'm fine babe. They think I sprained it but I'm all good." He nodded and I heard everyone else screaming and laughing. "Go back to the family. I love you I'll see you soon."

"Girls we are down by 3 runs! We have 1 out now but once Autumn is up its 2 because she can't hit." I shook my head, "nope I'm gonna hit no matter what." They all looked at me like I'm crazy, "Autumn you can even hit." I shrugged and grabbed my helmet and batting gloves. "You can't do anything about it."

I made my way to home plate and stood on my left leg slightly letting my right leg touch the ground. "Strike 1!" I sighed and fixed my bat. "Strike 2!" I heard my coach sigh and the girls cheering me on. Once the ball left her hand I got ready, I felt the ball hit my bat and I looked at it. It was out so gone. "OMG YES!!" I made my way to first then my team mates helped me make it to 2nd then 3rd.

"WE WON! WE FUCKEN WON!" I laughed and congrats the other team. Soon we got our trophy and money. "Alright bus then hospital!" We all laughed and they carried me to the bus. Once we got in their they set me in the front and we headed to the hospital.

After about 2 hours they gave me crutches and a boot. I sprained it but not bad. We went back to the bus and headed back home. I decided to text nick about my ankle and my mom.

Autumn💜🧸
Hi babe I'm good just a small sprain. I'll be home tomorrow! I love you and miss you.
Nick💙🧸
Ok baby I'm half your ok. I'll see you soon! I love you so much!

I smiled and then texted my mom telling her I'm on my to the house and then La. they all are in La still and won't be leaving till next week.

Autumn🦋
Hi momma! I'm on the way to the house. I'll be home tomorrow and I'll feed the dogs before I leave!
Momma💖
Ok hunny be safe, I love you.
Autumn🦋
I love you too

I smiled and shut my phone off before closing my eyes. I grabbed my Blanket and set my foot up on the other chair.