3

I woke up and saw that Chase was still asleep and Nick Madi Avani and Payton all left. "Good morning beautiful!" I smiled and check my notifications, I saw Chase mentioned me in a post. "Chase what did You post?" He shrugged and started to sit up.

Liked by autumn

Liked by autumn.moormeier and 367,683 others
lilhuddy Look she fell asleep while I was showing her my peep stuff animal🥺🥰 autumn.moormeier
View all 156,773 comments
lilhuddyfan Awww she is so pretty!
hater Ewww she is ugly
madimonroeee Awwww look how pretty she is!😍
avannii Ohhhh what a hottie🤤😍
lilhuddysmama Awww she is so pretty Chase!
autumn.moormeier Ewww I look gross!

"Oh shush Autumn you look beautiful!" I laughed and shook my head, "No-" I heard a knock. "It's opened!" I saw My dad walk in, "Hey sweetie, mom made food if you want to go eat." I nodded and smiled, "Ok dad I'll be down in a little!" He nodded and shut my door. "Alright Chase I'll talk to you later!" He said bye and I hung up. I walked to my closet and picked out a big shirt and shorts. I got dressed and put on a blue scrunchie.

I walked downstairs and saw Payton on his phone, Faith petting quinnley, mom making food and my dad leaving for work. "Bye dad love ya!" He hugged me and kissed my head, "Bye hunny love you guys!" I walked over to my mom and helped her make breakfast. "Thanks sweetie!" I smiled and served food for Payt and Faith. I set mine and moms food across from Payt and Faiths. I put food in the dogs bowls and more water then washed my hands.

"Thanks mom and Autumn!" I smiled and started to eat. "So autumn I hear you have a little crush?" I shrugged and smiled, "Ehhh I mean he's cute but I think I like someone else." I said shrugging. Payton looked at me and gave me a weird look. "Who?!?" I shrugged once again and started to finish my waffles.

I walked up to my room with Timber and started to cuddle him. "Autumn??" I looked up and saw Payton in my doorway. "Yes?" He walked into my room and laid next to timber, "So who do you like?" I shrugged, "Idk it could be Chase it could be Nick Jonas, it could be Nick, it could be Shawn Mendes. Idk" I said and kissed Timber.

"Come on we tell each other everything!" I laughed and shook my head, "I never told you that I kiss-" I quickly shut up and looked at him. "YOU KISSED WHO NOW?!?!" I shrugged and quickly got up running downstairs. "AUTUMN!!!" I hid behind the counter and pushed the dogs away.

"Autumn come on you can't hide forever!" I heard Payton getting closer and closer. "Ahhhaha found you!" I screamed as he picked me up, "No Payton!" He threw me on the couch and started to tickle me. "PAYTON!!" He stopped for a second then started to the tickle me more.

"Who did you kiss?!?" I took a breath and looked into his eyes and laughed, "Ughhh fine I kissed Gavin." He shook his head and slapped my arm, "Wtf bro that's like the kid I hate the most!" I shrugged and pushed him off "I know."

I walked away and went into my room. Payton followed and laid next to me. "Why and where did you kiss Gavin?!" I went on my phone and scrolled through Instagram, "Ummm remember when we went to that party with Parker? Well Gavin and I got drunk and kissed each other but nothing more." He nodded and turned on my tv. I started to text Chase.

Autumn💜
Hey Chase!
Chase🥰
Ummm hi who is this?
Autumn💜
Ummm it's Autumn? Chase are you ok?
Chase🥰
Ummm I'm sorry I don't know an autumn
Autumn💜
Chase you literally posted about me....
Chase🥰
🤷🏼‍♀️

I was so confused, he literally posted about me and then said he didn't know me. I sighed and texted Nick.

Autumn❣️
Hey nick!
Nick💘
Hey autumn! Wyd
Autumn❣️
Nothing much wbu
Nick💘
Nothing tbh kinda bored since everyone went out
Autumn💘
Awwww let's FaceTime!
Nick💘
Ok

I smiled and set my phone down where I always do. And accepted Nicks call. "Hey Beautiful!" I smiled and waved, "Hey Nick." Payton looked over and waved at Nick, "Wassup dude!" I let Nick and Payton talk for a little while I went to get water for Payton and I. "Hey Faith!" I said and hugged her. We talked for a little before I went backup stairs.

"Payton here." I threw him his water and he smiled and thanked me. "Where's Chase?" Nick shrugged, "Idk he went out with Charli." I nodded not knowing who Charli is. "Payton are you gonna fall asleep in my room again?" I asked laughing, he nodded and cuddled Timber. "Bro wtf."

We laughed and started to just talk and mess around. "I'm tired!" I said and closed my eyes. Payton shut the lights off and I said goodnight to Nick. We stayed on FaceTime.