6

"Good morning princess." I smiled and put my head into his neck. I heard him chuckle and hold me closer. "What time is it?" I felt him move and a bright light show. "It's now 10." I nodded and rolled over. "Ughhh I'm so tired but I have to get up." He laughed and I felt him move over to me. He held my hand and turned me over.

"Have I told you that you are absolutely gorgeous?" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Hmmm I'm not that pretty." He laughed and kissed my cheek and pulled me closer. "OMG CUTIES!!" I looked behind me and saw Avani, Madi, Addison, Anthony, Tayler and Bryce.

"Omg Tayler you ruined the moment!" I laughed and hid my face into his chest. "Well get ready children we are going out." We nodded and got up. I walked to my suitcase and grabbed out a crop top and some sweatpants. I heard my phone go off so I checked it and saw Nick posted something and tagged me.

Liked by luvanthony and 386,638 othersnickaustin I got to meet this special girl😍🥰 autumn

nickaustin I got to meet this special girl😍🥰 autumn.moormeier
View all 267,783 comments
autumnfan OMG CUTE
luvanthony Awww goals!
paytonmoormeier Cute!
avannii Swear you break my Bebes heart you are gonna die! But cute!
autumn.moormeier 🥺💙
autumn.moormeier I wuv you🥰💜

I smiled and walked back to the room. "Nickkkkk." He turned around and smiled, "Yes princess?" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso. "You're adorable." He smiled and kissed me. I smiled and pulled away, "LETS GO LOVE BIRDS!" I heard Bryce yell, I laughed and grabbed my purse and Nicks hand.

We all walked into the mall and separated. I went with Madi, Avani, And Addison. We walked around and got some new outfits and makeup. We met up with everyone else at the food court. "Hey Princess what do you want to eat?" I looked around and saw Chick-Fil-A. "Chick-Fil-A!!"

He nodded and we walked over there. We  waited and then we ordered. "What can I get you cutie?" I rolled my eyes and ordered some chicken strips and frys. "Ok is that it for you beautiful?" I shook my head, "What are you getting Nick?" He ordered and I saw the guy staring at me.

"Here is your receipt and my numbers on it cutie." I rolled my eyes and put it in my pocket. I looked at Nick and he was pissed, I grabbed his hand and held it, "It's fine baby I don't like him." He sighed and squeezed my hand. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We all got food and ate, we all had our own convos. I was talking to Addison and Nick. "Autumn can I talk to you?" I looked up and saw Chase looking at me. I sighed and let go of Nicks hand. "Fine."

We walked away from the group and he sighed, "Why are you ignoring me?" I shrugged and rolled my eyes, "Maybe cuz you said you didn't know me after you posted about me. And that you ghosted next after I caught feelings for you." He looked confused asf, "what are you talkin about?" I shrugged and walked away, I walked back to Nick and sat in his lap.

"Autumn come outside with me." I nodded and walked outside with Nick. He grabbed my hands and smiled, "Autumn can I ask you something?" I nodded and he let go of my hands. He pulled out a long box and inside was a necklace with his name on it. I smiled, "Listen Autumn I've liked you since we started talking, and when we kissed last night, it was amazing and you are perfect. So Autumn will you go out with me?" I smiled and nodded.

He kissed me really quickly and put the necklace on me. He held my hand and walked inside we saw Avani, Madi, Addison, Tayler, Bryce, Alex, Kouvr and Payton all in the living room, "It's official!" Avani and Madi walked up to me and hugged me, "Omg cutest Couple!!" I laughed and hugged them, "I love you guys!"

"Princess let's go upstairs you look tired." I yawned and nodded, Nick carried me upstairs and laid next to me. "Night princess." He kissed my head and held me close to him as I fell asleep to the sound of gods heart beat