16

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN!!" We all jumped onto griffin and said happy birthday. "Happy birthday loser!" We all got up and let griffin get ready, we decided to take griffin out to eat and out to shop and where ever he wants.

I got dressed into Chases hoodie and some leggings. We walked downstairs and everyone was ready. "So loser where we going first?" He shrugged, "idk somewhere to get food."we all nodded in agreement. "OMG LETS GO TO IHOP!!" They all nodded and we got into our cars. I rode with Chase, Anthony and Avani. "Did y'all plan for tonight?" They nodded and I smiled.

We all sat down and started to post on our insta stories and snap. "OMG YOU ARE GRIFFIN JOHNSON!" We saw 2 girls coming over and crying. They hugged Griffin and everyone else, "Omg you are Autumn! Guess what you don't deserve nick or Chase." They rolled their eyes and left. I laughed and shrugged. Soon our food came out and we ate.

After we finished our food we payed and went back to the house for a surprise for griffin. "Close your eyes Griff!" We said and brought him inside, "open your eyes!" He opened it and laughed, "OMG WOW HI TAYLER I MISSED YOU!" We all laughed and shook our heads, "no idiot look in Taylor's hand!" He laughed and looked in Taylor's hand.

"Bro wtf!" He said and looked at the little animal now in his hands, "Bro you got me a fucken Lizard!" We all laughed and nodded, "Yea." We all laughed again and looked outside, "Ight come on we have more things to do!" We walked outside and we all started to record. "Yo wtf you go a fucken limo!" We all nodded and ran down the steps, "Bro omg!"

We all got inside and he smiled, "fuck yesss! We got candy bitches!" We all started to party and be weird. "Autumn $100 right now you won't eat this piece of candy that fell on the floor and was in Madis mouth!" I took the candy and ate, "Pay up bitch!" Bryce gave me 100 dollars.

We went shopping and messed around, "Griffin you won't jump into the fountain!" He laughed and ran and jumped, "Omg he did it!" We all laughed as he got out, "Sir!" We heard behind us, we saw an officer, "oh shit." We stopped as he came up to us, "I'm gonna have to ask y'all to leave!" I laughed and hid behind Chase, "Ma'am is this funny?" I shook my head and started to laugh more, "Im sorry." He looked more piss and pushed us to the exit, "Don't touch me!" I said and pushed his hand off me.

We walked out and laughed, we got into the limo. "He was an ass!" We all laughed and then went to the diner. We got there and went to our room, "Babe what are you getting?" I shrugged and looked at my phone, "Are they on their way?" I nodded and looked at griffin. "Griff we have a surprise for you!"

We blindfolded him and took him outside, "3..2..1 open your eyes!" He took his blindfold off and smiled, "Mom! Dad!" He hugged them and we said hi to them. We headed back home and we all went to sleep.