8

2 weeks later
"Nick!" I yelled at him as took my phone away from me. I was making a tik tok and he ran up to me and took my phone. I chased him around the house until I got my phone.

I saw he posted the video and I laughed and shook my head, "I'm gonna go live!" I said to everyone so they know. I walked into the living room and sat down. "Hey guys!" I waved as nick sat down next to me and held my hand. "Ask is some questions!"

Soon a lot of questions came in, "How old are you and Nick? Well We both are 19" Nick and I went live a little bit longer before signing off and getting ready to go out. "Yo where we going?" Everyone shrugged and we just drove around, "Omg we should go to Hollywood sign!" I nodded agreeing with Avani.

We drove to the Hollywood sign and walked the trail. "Baby can we take pictures here?" He nodded and we snapped some pictures. We made it to the top. We took more pictures and posted.

nickaustin

Liked by autumn

Liked by autumn.moormeier and 267,783 others
nickaustin We went for a little hike🤷🏽‍♂️
View all 167,673 comments
addisoneasterling babies🥰
autumn.moormeier What a cutie😍
autumn.moormeier How did I get so lucky with you🥺
paytonmoormeier Cool kid
madimonroeee My babies💕
nickaustin Oh shush I'm the lucky one🖤 autumn.moormeier

Autumn.moormeier

moormeier

Liked by paytonmoormeier and 478,738 others autumn

autumn.moormeier 🤞🏻🖤
View all 168,739 comments
madimonroeee YESSS FUCK IT UP QUEEN
avannii cuties!💜
paytonmoormeier Stop rubbing in my face that I'm single
nickaustin Baby🥵
nickaustin We cute
nickfan Cute!

We all headed back to the cars and headed out to eat. "I want Chick-Fil-A!!" They all agreed and we went to chick-Fil-a. "Avani Addison and Autumn come here! We are making a tik tok." I laughed and walked over to Madi, we made some tik toks.

"Babe go shower you stink." I said while laughing he laughed and started the shower. I walked out and got my makeup off. After he was done I showered and slipped on a sports bra and some leggings. "God damn baby girl!" I laughed and walked over to the bed. Nick and I cuddled and watched the sandlot.

"Goodnight Princess!" I smiled and kissed him, "Goodnight handsome."