4

I woke and saw Nick talking to someone and it looked like another girl. Soon he turned around and smiled, "Good morning Beautiful!" I smiled and said good morning. I looked beside me and saw Payton still asleep. "Payton wake up we got to get ready for Tomorrow!" He groaned and rolled over, falling on the floor. I laughed and got up. "Are you ok?!?" He nodded and groaned again, "my back hurts."

"I'll talk to you later Nick!" We said bye and hung up, I got up and got dressed walking downstairs. "Good morning momma!" I kissed her cheek and helped her make breakfast. "So you ready for California tomorrow??" I nodded and sighed. Tomorrow I am going to Cali since Payton is going to see his friends and I have to go since he wants to get me more followers.

"So Payt tell me who is all going to be there." He shrugged and started to name a few, "Well Tayler Holder, Bryce Hall, Addison Rae, Dixie and Charli D'Amelio, ummm Kouvr Annon, Alex Warren, Chase Hudson, Nick Austin and way more." I nodded thinking about how I get to meet Nick and Chase.

"Faithhhhh!!" I yelled from my room. She walked in and I asked her to help me pack. "Help me pack I'm scared I'm not gonna pick out cute outfits and like yea. Cuz like I have to meet Chase and Nick but I'm mostly scared to meet Nick since he is really freakin cute and ughhhh." I started to rant and she laughed. "Well in my opinion you have a better taste then me." I nodded and we went to my closet helping me pack.

"Thanks Faith!" I smiled and went to my bed and posted on Insta.

Liked by nickaustin and 267,683 others autumn

autumn.moormeier I swear I had a shirt under this jacket
View all 156,638 comments
payton You better have!
lilhuddysmama Awwww so pretty!😍
madimonroeee Queen!!!
nickaustin Wow🤤😍
lilhuddy Wow ok😍
avannii YES BEBE😘😍
luvanthony hi

I laughed at Anthony comment. I knew Anthony since him and Payton have been friends for a while. (Ok so I know Payton and Chase known each other longer but let's pretend that they've known each other longer.)

I got a notification from someone texting me. I looked down and saw Nick has added me into a group chat.

Nick❣️
Guys I added Autumn into the group chat!
Anthony🤦🏽‍♀️
OHHHHH HI AUTUMN!!
***-***-****
Who?
Payton
My stupid sister
***-***-****
Oh
Madi😝💙
Ohhhh my baby
Avani💍
Hi Autumn
Autumn🍁
Hi children! Can y'all say your names so I can add y'all to my phone
***-***-****
Griffin
***-***-****
Addison
***-***-****
Tayler

More people said their names and I added them into my phone.

Autumn🍁
Nick can we FaceTime:)
Nick❣️
Of course

I smiled and FaceTime Nick. "Hey babygirl!" I laughed and said hi, "You ready for tomorrow?" I nodded, "Yea I get to see you Madi Avani Anthony. But mostly you." He smiled and moved into what looked like a bathroom. "Yea I finally get to hug you and hold you." I smiled and started to take off my makeup. "What time is it?"

I looked at my alarm and saw it was 9. "9 wbu." He said it was now 6. "What time is your flight tomorrow?" I looked at my lap top, "Flight takes off at 9 and we should be there by like 1 or something." He nodded and walked back to his and chases room. "I can't wait to see you and hold you." I smiled and nodded, "Yea same here."

We talked until 3 am in North Carolina and in California it was 12. "Good night baby girl." I smiled and said good night to him before falling asleep.