36

"Omg hi Momma!" I said hugging Nicks mom and dad. "Hi Autumn! How's my little girl." Nicks dad said, I smiled, "I'm good dad." He smiled and soon the nurse came in. "Mrs. Moormeier you are able to leave as soon as possible! Just sign out and you are on your way. You can also take Isla." I smiled and nodded, "Thank you." I got up and grabbed the clothes on.

The nurse came in with Isla and a carrier. "Thank you." I walked out and Nicks parents already signed me out. Emma and Mate were at the Sway house asleep. Faith, mom, and dad are all on their way here. We all just sat in the car talking and Isla holding my finger.

Once we pulled up to the sway house I saw 2 unknown cars. I shrugged and got out, Nick grabbed Isla and I grabbed the bag. We walked in and I saw Alex Guzman, Jabez, Devyn, Sam, and Larray. "Omg Devyn!?! Sam!?!" I smiled and they ran to me. "Omg I've missed you guys!" I hugged Jabez and Alex. "Hi bebe!" I said to Larray.

"Omg Autumn Isla is so freakin cute!" Sam said looking at Isla sleeping. I smiled and let Isla out. Nick sat down the bag and car seat. "Can I hold her?" Devyn said, "of course." I gave her Isla and she smiled, "holy shit Devyn your holding a baby without dropping it!" Alex said patting her back. "Fuck of fan Alex." We laughed.

"OMG!! OMG! AUTUMN?!?!??" I heard Emma yell and run to me. She hugged me and looked at Isla, "Omg look at her." She sat next to me and held her, "Look at you." I smiled and watched Emma hold her.

Emma is gonna be a great mother, her holding Isla is literally the cutest thing. She is so good with new kids. "Here Emma look at me." She smiled and took a couple pictures.

Liked by autmnmoormeier and 647,783 othersemmaaustin wow I'm a aunt🥺 View all 357,784 comments nickaustin hey she is my baby too!emmafan Cutie🥺blesiv Hahaha loser🤪autumnmoormeier Awww baby🥺

emmaaustin wow I'm a aunt🥺
View all 357,784 comments
nickaustin hey she is my baby too!
emmafan Cutie🥺
blesiv Hahaha loser🤪
autumnmoormeier Awww baby🥺

I smiled and fed Isla. "Mamas Do you need anything?" Nick walked over and looked at me, "I'm fine for now. Just tired." He nodded and sat next to me. "Well once your done we will put her to bed and we'll go to bed." I nodded and yawned. "God I'm so tired."

I finished feeding her and walked to our room. Isla was passing out and maybe it will be easy to get her to sleep. Once we did we laid down to bed. "Good night babygirl I love you so much." I smiled and laid my head on his chest. "Goodnight I love you so much."