45

1 month later

Today we are back in North Carolina. Nick and I are better and Isla is now with him. "Mom dad Faith Payton lets go! I'm gonna be late!" I said sliding on my cleats and grabbing my keys. "We're coming!" I jumped into my car and started it. "Come on come on!" Everyone got in and started to head to the field. "Oh my I'm nervous. This is the finale game until the championship. We need to win these late two games tonight or we can't win!" I said stressing out more.

"Hunny calm down your team hasn't lost one game! You will win I promise!" I nodded and pulled into the field. "Ight I have to go!" I said running to the field. "Autumn come on warm up quickly!" I nodded and grabbed ball and started to warm up

"Alright girls lets go! Last inning and we are winning. We need to stop them here! Don't let anyone pass 3rd. They are 5 runs away from passing us." We nodded and headed to the field. "Alright come Autumn strike her out!" I nodded and started to pitch. "STRIKE 3!!" I smiled and nodded. We needed 2 more outs and they have 1 run in.

"STRIKE 3!!" I smiled and ran to Bri. "WE WON!" I smiled and jumped onto her back. "Omg omg we are going to the finals!" I nodded and felt my whole team come to us and hug us. "YES GIRLS!" We all smiled and congrats the other team. "We are going to the finals In 2 days! In Florida!" We all nodded and headed to the dugout.

"Night guys! Love you!" I said walking to my room and getting a shower. I turned on the music and just washed off. I got out and got dressed. I texted Nick and then went to bed.

Autumn🧸💙
Night babe. I love you!
Nick🧸💜
Goodnight babygirl. I love you and get your rest for tomorrow. I will be cheering you on from California.
Autumn🧸💙
💜💜

I smiled and shut my phone. I cuddled closer to Timber. "Night boy." I said kissing his head.