43

"Payton lets go!" I said Payton is gonna be stay with me until we get to North Carolina since he is gonna be staying with Ella. "I'm coming I'm coming." I grabbed Isla and headed to the bus. I set my bags down and gave it to the bus driver. "Thank you." I walked onto the bus and went to the back.

Isla passed out a little bit ago and I decided to FaceTime Avani. "Hi bebe!" I said putting my phone on the back of Payton's seat. It had a holding thing for our phones for YouTube or whatever. "I miss you! It's not same here without Isla running around and you just being a weirdo." I laughed and nodded, "I miss you too. How is everyone?" She got up and walked into the other room. "Guys Autumn is on the phone."

"AUTUMN!?!? MOM!?! WIFEY!" I heard so many voices and soon I saw Avani disappear and then everyone in the screen. "I MISS YOU! COME BACK HOME! SHUT UP SHE IS MINE! BACK OFF! I WANT TO TALK TO HER!" I laughed and shook my head, "Guys chill you each can talk to me." Kio came into the screen and waved, "Bestie!" I smiled and waved, "Kio!!" Kio and I have gotten really close, he is like my brother.

Everyone got to say hi and talk to me last one was Griffin. My buddy, after everything with Nick he has become a very good friend of mine. "Griffin!!!" I said pretty loud, "Omg Autumn that was loud." Hannah said laughing, "oops." I shrugged and they all laughed. I turned back to Griffin and smiled.

"Omg Jaden!" I said waving, Jaden an I have become closer after all the shit happened. We weren't really close because Mads didn't like me and she didn't want Jaden to talk to me. "Ahhh Autumn! Whats up?" I smiled and shrugged, "Nothing much, wbu." He sat in front of the phone and shrugged, "well tonight my song is coming out." He said smiling and looking at his phone.

"Omg congrats Jaden! I can't wait!" He smiled and walked away. I stayed on and then got off. "Payton Jadens song is coming out tonight at 9." He nodded and looked at me, "are you gonna ask them if they are gonna go to your game? I mean it's only like 6 hours away." I shrugged and said idk.

"Well go ask and get some rest. You have a big game tomorrow and you need rest." I nodded and texted Avani.

Autumn🧸
Hey Bebe! Tomorrow I have a game in San Francisco at 5 if you guys wanna come!
Vani💖
Oh we have plans but I can ask them if they want to go!
Autumn🧸
Ok text me if you guys are gonna go because I can get y'all in for free!
Vani💖
Ok babes get some sleep, love you!
Autumn🧸
Love you too

I smiled and shut my phone off I plugged my phone in and closed my eyes. I pulled up the blanket and made sure Isla had some blanket before drifting off the sleep.