17

"Charli!" I screamed from my room. She came into our room and took all my shit, and I know it was her because All of us were out to eat beside her and Alex and Kouvr but they went to see someone.

She walked in like nothing happened. "Where the fuck is my shit!" She shrugged and smirked, "I'll give it to you once you give me back my mans." I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Bruh you guys were never fucken dating! You are just a jealous little bitch."

"I'm not jealous I mean I can get with any guy in this house." I laughed once again, "Yea ok even tho your 15 and everyone else is 16+ ok." She sat on my bed and laughed, "Yea and you can date Chase and Nick who nick is 19 almost 20." I walked up to her and looked her in the eyes, "1 get the fuck off our bed 2 Nick turns 20 on July 1 and I turn 20 on March 8th."

She rolled her eyes and looked around, "Hmmm idk I just want my man back then I will give you your stuff back!" I laughed and moved closer to her, "you fucken bitch give me my shit back now!" She shook her head and I couldn't take it anymore, I jumped on her and started to punch her. "GET OFF ME YOU PYSCHO BITCH!!" She flipped us over and started to punch me, "Bitch you weak!"

Soon I felt people pulling us apart, " Babe stop! Babe!" I felt two arms around me keeping me from beating Charli up, "Where the fuck is my shit Charli before I beat the shit out of you again?!?" She looked up and laughed, "I don't know." I rolled my eyes and lunges at her, I punched her in the nose and jaw then pulled her hair, "Bitch where the fuck is my shit!" She looked up with a bloody nose, "In the thrash." I pushed her and kicked her before running outside.

I saw all my shit in the trash some ripped, "You fucken bitch!" I ran back is due but I felt Someone grab me, "Calm down Autumn!" I looked up and saw Nick, "Chill I will buy you all that shit!" I sighed and looked up at the stairs seeing Chase holding Charli and Charli smirking, "You fucken bitch!" I jumped out of Nicks arms and ran upstairs, "Autumn!" I heard everyone yell, I threw one more punch right To her jaw, "You fucken bitch you are lucky Chase was here if not you would have died!"

I looked at Chase and he rolled his eyes, "Autumn, really you are gonna do this over clothes!" I laughed and looked at him, "Really Chase! She took everything, my makeup, my hair stuff, my clothes, my pictures, MY PILLOW MY FUCKEN GRANDMA MADE BEFORE SHE DIED! AND THREW IT IN THE TRASH! YOU KNOW WHAT CHASE FUCK YOU! YOU REALLY TAKING THIS BITCHES SIDE OVER YOUR OWN GIRLFRIENDS!" I walked downstairs and ran to my car. "Autumn! Autumn!"

I looked up and saw Madi, Avani, Addison, Nick and Payton. "Autumn where are you going?" They all got to my car out of breath, "The sway house." They nodded and they got in, "Babes you need to clean up, you have blood all over you." I nodded and made my way to the sway house. "I'm sorry bebe." I shrugged, "it's fine maybe she won't mess with me now." They nodded and I pulled into the sway house parking.

We walked in and everyone looked at us, "Yo whatcha doin here!" I shrugged and showed them my fist, "I beat up Charli." They all looked shocked and ran to me, "What the fuck! What happened?" I told them what happened and they laughed, "I may or may not have gotten a video," I heard Avani say. She pulled her phone out and showed them. "Damn Autumn you fucken beat her up!" I laughed and nodded, "Yea."

I cleaned my fist and checked my phone. "Hi you ok bubs?" I nodded and looked at Payton, "Yea I'm just pissed that chase took her side over his girlfriend." He nodded and hugged me, "I'm sorry bubs." I shrugged, "Oh well but I sure as hell ain't gonna go back today." I walked out shutting the light, "Josh? Can I stay here tonight?" He nodded, "Of course!"

I smiled, "You guys staying?" They nodded and we went to get some blankets. I checked my phone again and saw that Kouvr texted me.

Kouvr🥀
You ok babes?
Autumn🍂
Yea just like why did chase stand up for Charli?
Kouvr🥀
Idk babes but stay safe! I love you!
Autumn🍂
Thank you I love you too!

I smiled at Kouvrs text, she is so nice and amazing. "Addison!" I screamed and she ran to me, "Should I post this even tho Madi was peeing?" She nodded and laughed.

Liked addisoneasterling and 573,783 othersautumn

autumn.moormeier Sorry Madi you were peeing!😂💜 nickaustin paytonmoormeier addisoneasterling avannii
View all 267,738 comments
madimonroeee It's ok!
autumnfan Beautiful 💙
Chasefan Chase isn't liking?
nickaustin I wuv you!
Avannii Babes you are beautiful! I love you
lilhuddy 🙄

I shut my phone off and laid my head on Nicks shoulder and my feet on Madi. "I'm tired!" I said and closed my eyes. "Nights babes." I closed my eyes and felt Nick out his head on mine. I smiled and soon fell asleep.