40

Day she leaves for Texas

"Bye momma! Bye dad! Nice meeting you Brandon and Bye Faith!" I said hugging everyone and getting onto the bus. I set my small bag on top and sat down. Soon my team mates and coaches came onto the bus. My team mate Alyssa sat next me.

Here is everyone on my team. Brittany West, #0. Kiersten Licea #1. Campbell Hutcherson #5. Hailey Cole #6. Alyssa Stanley #7. Lexi Godwin #9. Kristian Burkhardt #10. Katie Perkins #11. Katie Grace Olinger #13. Dominique Monteon #14. Michaele Cotton #17. Taylor Puetz #18. Shayla Thompson #21. Hannah Nommensen #24. Bri Stubbs #27. Brittany Pickett #28. Abby Settlemrye #29. Zoë Goodman #33. Gaby Katz #34. Carolina Cagle #38. Hannah George #42. Density Middleton #47. And then Megan Dray #55.

I checked my phone and saw Avani texted me. I opened it then called Nick.

Vani💖
Hi bebe, ummm Nick isn't watching Isla, Ryland and Patrick are. Nick went out with Amelie
Autumn🧸
Thanks bebe!

I walked back to the bathroom. "Hello?" He said like nothing was happening. "Where is Isla?" I asked to see what he would say. "Oh hhaha about that idk I know she is in the house but idk where." I scoffed, "Really Nick? That's our daughter she isn't even 3 yet and you don't know where she is. Instead you are with Amelie, not your daughter. You know what Nick I think it's best off if we take a break. I'm having Payton or someone fly down with Isla and she will stay with me since you clearly can't.

"What no that's my daughter to!" I rolled my eyes, "then start taking care of her. I'm texting Payt and he is brings Isla. You can be a dad when you aren't all over some bitch." I hung up and sighed. Wow my "boyfriend" really chose a girl over his daughter. I walked out and all the girls looked at me. "You ok?" I shook my head and sat down.

"Whats wrong?" Abby asked sitting next to Alyssa. "My "boyfriend" was watching our daughter since I'm here with y'all but he is apparently busy with another girl. So now we are on a break and my daughter is gonna be coming here with my brother. But like I don't want to do that to my brother since he has meetings and everything." I said stressed out and about to cry. Alyssa hugged me, "I'm sorry girl you don't deserve this."

Soon we stopped to get food. "I'll be right back I have to text my brother." They all nodded and went inside.

Big sis💖
Hey payt do you think you can fly down to Texas and bring Isla cuz nick ain't watching her. I'll pay you back once you get here
Dork face😛
Yea of course, I'll be down there by tomorrow or the following day.
Big sis💖
Thanks payt.

I sighed and walked inside. I saw all the girls joking and messing around. "Hey I didn't know what you wanted so the waiter will be here in a little so you can order. I nodded and sat next to Hannah.

We ate and talked and then go onto the bus. "Ight girls lets sleep we have a game in 2 days and you guys need rest." We all nodded and comfy. I laid my head on my pillow and grabbed my blanket.