19

"BRO STOPPPP!!" I slapped Bryce in the face, He laughed and picked me up running out to the hot tub, "BRYCE NO STOP! OMG STOP!" He threw me into the hot tub and I jumped out, "BRYCE!!" I jumped out and ran inside. "I grabbed a random towel and wrapped it around me. "BRYCE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR YOU FINNA TURN OUT LIKE CHARLI!" I screamed, I heard footsteps and Nick and Bryce came down. Nick gave me some new clothes and Bryce slowly made his way to me.

"You fucken bitch!" I slapped him in the arm and walked to the bathroom. I stripped and jumped into the shower. I finished and got dressed into the sweatpants and hoodie Nick gave me. "Thanks Nick!" I yelled from the bathroom. I heard a faint your welcome. "Babes someone is here to see you." I nodded and walked downstairs, "OMG LIZZY!!" I ran down the steps and hugged my best friend from back home. "What are you doing here." She shrugged and pushed me out

"I came to see the sway house!" I smiled and let her go, "Omg how long are you here for?" She shrugged, "About 2 weeks." I smile and took her bags, "NICK?!?" I heard someone run downstairs and wrap arms around me, "My friend Lizzy is gonna stay in our room." He nodded and smiled, "Hi I'm nick." He said and looked at her then me. I saw her give him a look and I know that look. She wants him, "Nick can you go put these in the room?" He nodded and took the bags. "So is Nick Single?" I nodded and walked into the living room. "GRIFF COME HEREEEEE!!" I said and put my arms out so I can get a picky back ride.

Griffin bent down and I jumped up, "thanks boo!" He nodded and ran around the house, "Griffin!!! I'm gonna fall!" He let me get down and I laughed. I walked back to Lizzy and saw her on her phone. I sat next to her and laid my head on her shoulder. "So which one is your boyfriend?" She asked and I looked at her, "No one." She looked shocked, "What?!? How?" I shrugged, "Idk just got out of a relationship but I do have a crush." She nodded and went back on her phone, I got up and walked to the kitchen. "Hi nick!" I wrapped my arms around his torso and stood on my tippy toes.

"Whatcha making babes?" He smiled and moved his head, I saw he was making some pasta. "Omg that looks so good!" I kissed his cheek and walked back to the living room, I saw Avani and Madi doing a tik tok so I ran and jumped on Madi. "Omg autumn!" I laughed and kissed her cheek, "Sorry baby." I looked back at Lizzy and she laughed, "So you into girls now?" I looked at her shocked, "No?" She laughed and shrugged, Madi and Avani pulled me to a different room, "She is toxic." I nodded and sighed.

When I moved to the hype house Lizzy wasn't happy, she began to be toxic to me and talk behind my back but I never thought anything about it. "Well come on Nick just finished food let's go eat." I nodded and walked to the kitchen seeing Lizzy all over Nick. "Thanks babes" I said and kissed Nicks cheek. "Welcome beautiful." I smiled and walked over to the counter and sat down, "Omg Nick this is so good!" I heard Lizzy say and grab his arm, he looked at me and asked for help, I laughed, "Lizzy? Maybe ummm let Nick eat his food in peace?" She rolled her eyes and got off Nick.

We finished our dinner and went to the living room to watch movies. "Nick I wanna cuddle." I said and opened my arms up, he laughed and walked to me and plopped on me. "Ouchhhh." I said and laughed, "Sorry bubs." I laughed and pushed him off. "Ouch." I laughed and got up, "Sorry babes." I heard everyone laugh and Lizzy just roll her eyes. "I'm tired." I fell onto Nicks chest and closed my eyes. He played with my hair and rubbed my back. "Autumn?" I mumbled a little yes. "I miss you." I looked up in shock but then smiled. "I miss you to Nick, but I want to take it slow, since I just got out of a relationship." He nodded and kissed my head.

"I've missed holding you and being able to kiss you." I laughed and smiled, "You are so cheesy but so cute." He smiled and we cuddled until we both fell asleep. Me on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.