23

"Ok girl come on we are going to the mall to get you some new clothes and makeup for tonight!" I nodded and got out of bed, "Hey Babes when are we leaving?" I asked Addison as we walked downstairs. "In about 2 hours, I want to wait for Dixie to get here so she can help us." I nodded and smiled, Dixie and I are very close now, she didn't care that I fought Charli. "Ok." I said smiling, I walked to the living room where everyone was, "Hey guys!" I said and sat next to Nick and Stormy. "Hi babe." I smiled and grabbed his hand and held it.

"You excited for tonight?" I nodded and smiled, "Of course!" He smiled and laid his head on my shoulder, "Addison can you get a me a bottle of water?" I yelled to her. I soon heard her come in and hand me a water bottle, "Thanks baby." I kissed her cheek. "Dixie should be here in about 30 minutes!" I nodded and let stormy down, he ran off to play with his toys.

About 30 minutes later we heard a knock on the door and we knew it was Dixie, "Omg Dixie!" I ran to her and hugged her, "Omg hi Autumn!" I smiled and walked over to Nick, "I'll be back in a little bubs." I said and kissed his cheek, walking to the girls. "Lets go!" We walked outside and got into Dixies car. "So do you know where you are going?" I shook my head no, "I'll text him."

Autumn😩💜
Hi babes where are we going tonight?
Nick😣💙
Umm it's a surprise but wear something casual.
Autumn😩💜
Thank you!

"He said wear something casual." They nodded and we headed to the mall. On the way there we blasted music and made a couple of tik toks. "WAIT BITCH WAIT BITCH WAIT BITCH DONT START CUZ ILL BEAT YOUR ASS IN THE DARK!!" I said laughing, Delli Boes song really he hitting different tho.

"Ok well first let's go look for a cute shirt and jeans. After about an hour later we got down to 2 outfits. Either ripped jeans with a fish net underneath and a black crop top or a dress with leggings. "Definitely the first one." I nodded agreeing with them. "Ok let's go pay and get some more makeup since all yours got basically thrown away." I nodded and walked to the cashier. We payed and headed to Sephora.

We got my makeup and paid. "Ok it's now 4 and nick wants to leave at 7." They nodded and we walked to the car. "Ok so we should be home by 4:30 so as soon as we get home you need to get ready." I nodded and got Into the car. We headed to the Sway house, "I'm so scared I'm gonna fuck it up." Addison turned down the music and we made our way home.

"Go upstairs and shower!" I heard Addison say from downstairs, I jumped into the shower and washed my hair and body, then brushed my teeth and hair. "Done!" Dixie and Addison ran inside and helped me with my hair and makeup. We FaceTimes Avani for help with the makeup and she wanted to see how I looked. "Awww Baby you look beautiful!" I smiled and hugged them, "Thank you guys!" I checked my phone and saw it was 6:59. "Wish me luck!"

I ran downstairs and saw Nick wearing a hoodie and some jeans, "Wow." I smiled and walked to him, "You look beautiful!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. We headed to the car and hoped in, "So first we are gonna go to a café and then somewhere else." I nodded and played with my necklace, Nick noticed and grabbed my hand, "You still have the necklace I gave you?" I nodded and smiled, "Of course!"

We pulled up to the café and he helped me get out, "omg this is adorable nick!" It was a small little place with a couple of people inside. "Just like you." I smiled and walked over to the table. "So Autumn tell me if you could go anywhere where would you go?" I thought for a little before speaking, "Oh I want to go to London!" He smiled and we just talked and ate.

"Ok now let's go!" He said pulling me out of the car, I saw that we were at the beach. I laughed and ran with him, "Ok now close your eyes." I did as told and closed my eyes, I felt him lead me into the sand and we stopped. "Ok open!" I looked around and saw there was a blanket with chocolate covered strawberries and cake and so much more. "Omg Nick!" I sat down and took a strawberry. Nick sat down and laughed.

Nick and I were walking along the beach just talking and looking at the sunset. "So Autumn I have a question for you." I nodded and he turned to look at me, "Will you be my girlfriend again?" I laughed and smiled, "Of course Nick!" He smiled and kissed me, it wasn't like Chases or any of my ex's this one was filled with passion and love. We pulled away and smiled. "I've missed doing that." I nodded and laughed. We walked back to the car and headed home.

"Omg you kissed!" I shrugged and shook my head. We walked downstairs and sat with everyone else. I sat with nick and cuddled him, "Wow I'm so single!" Everyone was cuddling someone, but Griffin and Payton. Dixie has Tayler, Josh had Nessa, Addison and Bryce, Madi Christopher, And Jaden and mads. "Bro you got me!" Griffin picked up Payton and hugged him.

For the rest do the night we all joked and messed around. "Goodnight guys I love you!" I said and walked upstairs. "NIGHT LOVE YOU BITCH!" I heard Bryce scream, "LOVE YOU BACK WHORE!" I heard laughing, Nick and I got ready for bed and headed to his bed. "Night babe. I love you." I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes, "Love you too."

Omg guys I'm so so sorry! I posted 22 minutes late! My bad😂