37

1 year later

"Mom I can't, I have a baby and Nick. I can't just leave them." I said walking around my room. "I know hunny but ever since you were little you have been wanting to play for them." I sighed knowing she was right, this was my dream. I wanted to play for them ever since I was 6. North Carolina Tar Heels softball team, the softball team I've dreamed about going to.

"Think about it hunny, just let me know by the end of the week." I hung up and sat down, Stormy, sat next to me and laid his head on my lap. "Hey babes you ok?" Madi came in and sat next to me. "No."

She hugged me and asked what's wrong, "Well my mom got a call and it was the softball team I've been trying to play for since I was 6. Well they asked if I would like to play for them but like Nick and Isla." She nodded and held my hands, "Listen follow what your heart says. Don't forget I Will always take Isla and watch her." I sighed and nodded, "But like I'm leaving her for a year or so." She nodded and sighed, " I know but like ughhh."

We talked until Nick walked in and sat next to me, "I Heard, Listen if you want to play for them go ahead I'm not gonna stop you from your dream. I want you to be happy and follow what your want. I'll take care of Isla." I nodded and smiled, "Thank you love." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Of course."

"Mommy." I heard Isla say and run to me. "Hi baby." I picked her up and held her, I kissed her head and set her down to go play with Stormy. Soon Payton came and sat next to me. "So mom called me and told me about the offer." I nodded and looked at Isla. "Yea, I don't know if I wanna go because I would have to leave Nick and Isla." He nodded and wrapped his arm around me.

"Well I think maybe you should go. I will help Nick watch Isla. It's been your dream for years." I nodded and shrugged, "Idk Payt, I'm gonna miss Isla." We talked and I think I made up my mind.

"Nick I need to talk to you." He nodddd and walked over to me, "Yes baby?" I sighed and looked at him, "I think I'm gonna."

Ok I'm gonna leave it here and y'all have to wait till tomorrow to find out what she says.