age 14 gulf

Gulf looks up into the sky, feeling the rain start to pick up. He's walking home from school already having a bad day.
"Are you sure you can't wait.?" Techno asks
Gulf knows that if he waits he's mother will be mad at him, it was her birthday and after the passing of he's father he really can't not be there.
"No i have to go home, Just make sure you don't get sick." Gulf
They both wave and gulf walks off fast trying not to get too wet. Going down a street he sees a dark alley. Questing walking past gulf huffs and continues. He's mother had told him never walk at night near an open alley way, she's always told him bad things still happen. Gulf looks down at he's watch he's already running late. With another sign gulf pushing forward only to feel a hand on he's wrist. Everything seemed to go sideways, he tried to yell for help just to get a hand over him to silence him. Gulf tried to make the man stop but to no avail. The man is breathing hard on gulfs neck, slowly trying to put he's hand down into gulfs pants. Tears start streaming. Out of know where the man is thrown to the ground looking at gulf and looking towards the man who hit him. The man runs off gulf looks through teary eyes at he's savior.
"Are you okay?" The man holds out he's hand.
Gulf seeing that its a man he runs off.