taking a break

Gulf was in his room breathing deep. He told his mom he had a fight with a friend and he wanted to be alone. She allowed it even though it hurt her to see gulf so depressed. Gulf barley ate or slept he didn't even text mew. He was happy all this went down on Friday so he could be like this without worrying about soccor.
He made the right decision.for himself. Seeing how happy they were gulf just couldn't. Gulf didn't want the boy to stop smiling at him. He didn't know if the boy knew or not but he had the same smile gulf had for mew which is why he let him go.
Knock knock.
Gulf slowly breathed in. He didn't move thinking it was lily.
Kom entered gulfs eyes went wide. He shut the door and stood in the middle of the room folding his arms looking down at gulf. He then sat up looking confused at kom.
"Um yes?"
Kom breathed in.
"I need to have a serious talk with you."
Gulf nodded.
"Why are you here?"
"I fought with a friend."
Koms eyes narrowed.
"Did you two break up?"
Gulfs eyes went wide.
"Excuse me?"
"The way your acting it tells me something has happened between you and my son."
Gulf looked at kom in shock.
"I'm protecting my son i know about you two, now did you two break up."
Gulf looked down.
"Um wwe haven't um got that far."
"You two haven't declared yourself yet?"
Gulf shook his head.
"Okay why are you really here?"
"Just need time to think its not about your son."
"Listen this whatever it may be will be hard, your mom doesn't know and I'm not the one to tell her. Plus when we get married you two will be legit step brothers."
Gulf flinched.
"What do you plan to do?"
"We rreally um haven't um."
Kom signed.
"Know this, this thing will end in heart break if you two don't fight for it." "Can you at least tell me if you love my son?"
Gulf nodded.
"Okay. I still don't fully accept this but i know if you two continue this way it will end in misery and i don't want that for you two." "Fight its all I'm going to say if your serious about each other."
Gulf nodded he was still in shock.
"And remember you have to tell your mom and people at some point you two cant hide forever."
Kom signed and left. Gulf looked to the ceiling.
"O my goooood." He blushed.
Hours later he heard a knock from the front door it was mew. Opening the door mew walked in cautiously. he went to gulf putting his hand on his cheek. noticing it was a little thin.
"Have you've been eating?"
"Not really."
"Have you've been sleeping?"
Gulf shook his head. Mew looked down sullen. Gulf put his hands on his face making him look up.
"Do you want to take a bath with me?"
Mew smiled.
In the bath mew was washing gulf.
"We really need a place with a bath." Gulf laughed.
"Mmmmm" mew cooed.
"So um i have something to tell you."
Mew froze.
"Your dad knows."
Mew relaxed.
"I know."
Gulf looked back in anger.
"What for how long?"
"He talked to me the day we moved and i told him i love you."
Gulf turned back around sinking in the tub.
Mew breathed in.
"What happened how do you know he knows?"
"He talked to me about it he thought we broke up but we haven't really uuuum."
Mew laughed.
He pulled gulf around making the younger sit on him. He put his hands on either side of gulfs face.
"Gulf will you be my boyfriend?"
Gulfs eyes darted back and Forth. Then koms words echoed in his mind.
Gulf bit his lip. Mew looked up at him getting nervous.
Gulf nodded. Mew smiled so wide. He pulled the others lips to his. They both locked in a wet slippery kiss.
Immediately both boys got hard.
Leaving mews mouth.
"Please make love to me."
Mew didn't hesitate he put his length into gulf and.thrusted he tried not to get the water out but he failed. He bent down licking gulfs nipples.
"Aaah mew."
Gulf couldn't stand it he put his own hand on his member and he pumped with the thrusts of mew.
"I llove you mew"
Mew held him tighter.
"O god gulf i love you so much."
Both boys hugged each other close cumming in unison.
"Mew let's go home."
Mew smiled.