jealous

A month had past since they moved in and gulf was getting lonely. Mew was very busy with the restaurant. Soccor started to pick up for gulf but other then the first night they moved in they didn't have sex and gulf was craving it. He didn't know he could crave something so badly. Mew still came home for them to sleep in the same bed but a few times it was just for an hour. Gulf sleepy woke up feeling no warmth rolled over trying to find mew he prompted his head up just to put it back down on the pillow. He wasent there. Gulf signed. He laid straight on his back groaning. His member was sticking straight up in the air. Gulf started to have wet dreams like he was a teenager. He looked at the clock which read 6 he shiffled getting up. Gulf had to take a lot of cold showers and he also even though he didn't before he had to relieve him self too. It started to become a routine. Cumming disapproving in the shower he got on his soccor uniform in his room. He froze when he came out. He saw mew had fallen asleep on the couch. Gulf signed and put mew into his bed. He didn't feel liked it was there bed anymore but mews. Mew didn't wake. Gulf stood over mew biting his lip. He works so hard the way I'm feeling shouldn't matter. He shrugged and left for soccor.
At the soccor field they ran drills. Finally they were able to take a break gulf sat down drinking his water he felt a little embarrassed to be sitting next to techno. They both knew way to much about each other. He also looked at techno who ran harder then him but he wouldn't sit down. Curiosity got the better of gulf.
"Sit down." "I know your tired" he shrugged downing his sports drink.
Techno looked at gulf sullen and playfully broke down. He put his head on gulfs shoulder.
"My ass is so numb, I'm surprised you can sit, i know you and mew moved in together."
Gulfs eyes widen. He shook techno off then he stood up.
"What the fuck techno." He hissed.
"What its not my fault its kla, he won't leave me alone how do you with mew..." Then his sentenced hanged when he looked at gulf who was grimacing.
"Haven't you two?"
Gulf hit techno behind the head.
"Ooow"
"We're not two teenagers."
"But your both men haven't you."
Gulf looked at him with eyes narrowed gritting his teeth.
"O so that's why you have such an attitude."
Gulf hit the ground near techno to Make him flinch. Gulf sat down again he stopped looking at techno. Techno however wouldn't drop the subject.
"So you two aren't?"
"Drop it techno."
"Eh gulf that's not good."
"What do you want he's busy."
Gulf mumbled. He couldn't take the conversation anymore he put his drink down and started to kick the ball. Techno looked after gulf. Thoughts ran in gulfs head. Maybe i should just move back to my mom's. What's the point of two men living together?
Practise finally ended and gulf avoided techno which wasent hard kla showed up.
Gulf went home to an.empty house. Gulf went to mews bedroom and Nothing. He went to the kitchen he smiled. There was a plate in there for him. He sat down eating and thinking.
Should i.move back with my mom? Should i be even living here? Maybe this was a mistake. He knew even if he was living with his mom he'd be lonely too but here its just too much. Even thou he knew mew worked hard he felt rejected. Gulf signed finishing his meal,Washing the dishes.  After he went to take another shower just to groan. He was hard again.
"Damn it."
He didn't know mew had this affect on him. Relieving him self for the 2nd time he went to his room to get dressed. He stopped by mews door looking in other then when gulf slept in here you wouldn't know they were lovers. His ears turned bright red at the thought. He finally was about to go to the couch but his phone rang. He looked to.see it was mew.
"Hello?"
"O thank God gulf are you at home?"
"Yes."
"I left some papers on the table can you please bring them here." "I have a client and we need them, ill make you whatever you want for dinner."
"Anything?"
"Yes" he laughed through the phone.
"Ok i should be there in 10"
"Thank you gulf." He kissed the receiver.
They hung up gulfs heart started to pump. He put his hand on it.
"Quiet down."
He found the papers and went to the restaurant basically sprinting. He had to stop in front of the doors.
"Calm down." He took a deep breathe. He rounded the corner just to freeze. He saw mew leaned in tently to a woman who had her hand on mews. They were smiling and laughing. Gulfs heart sank. They looked good together. Mew looked and saw gulf sullen expression. He was confused.
"One moment."
He walked to gulf and gestured for them to go to the kitchen. Mew land the papers down examining them. Gulf was fuming however. Mew hadn't touch him in a month but he was touching some girl.
Finally finding what he was looking for frustration got the better of gulf. He side swipt a kiss from mew who was surprised but not has surprised by gulf himself. I'm kissing mew? They kissed for a moment but mew broke it off.
"Gulf not here later okay."
Mew tried to turn around but gulf pushed mew to the wall kissing him again. Mew was confused. Gulf was confused he didn't understand this feeling. They explored each others months for a moment til gulf tried to unbuckle mew. Mews eyes went wide he broke from the kiss again putting his arms on gulfs trying to stop him.
"Gulf we can't i have a client."
"I don't think she'll care if you go back in 30min."
Gulf looked down trying again. His frustration got the better of him. Mew reluctantly pushed gulf away. Rejection and surprise rolled in.
Mew fixed himself.
"Damn it gulf stop acting like a kid."
He grabbed what he needed and left. Gulf bit his lip. What just happened? He squeezed his chest where his heart was. What is this feeling? Soon he felt something wet. He took his hands under his eyes he was crying. He shook his head. Maybe i need to move out. Without thinking to long gulf left out the back door he didn't want to see mew.
Mew had gone back to the table. He looked towards the kitchen waiting for gulf but he never came out.
Shit mew thought. For the next hour he had to.pretend to be happy.
Once at home gulf sat down on the couch. Mews words echoed. Tears started to fall. Gulf has never felt this way before. He breathed in heavy. He felt like his heart was gone. This was a mistake moving in here.
Gulf froze looking straight ahead seeing champ and he was smiling. Gulf had to put his arms around himself. He was shaking.
"He's not there he's not there."
Gulf panicked. He needed mew but mew wasent there.
After a few minutes he opened his eyes champ was gone. His stomach now hurt he signed a breathe of relieve. But he was relying to much on mew to make champ go away. Mew was busy with work and after what just happened he could see mew just thought he was some kid. Even thou they weren't that far apart in age maybe that's all mew saw. Gulf hung his head. I shouldn't be here i need to go home.
He got up from the couch going into his bedroom, he locked the door. He laid down on his bed sleeping in his room for the first time. He put his music on and blasted, he didn't want to see mew.
After an hour mew said goodbye to the client.
"You make sure to take care."
Mew nodded.
He stopped by a store on the way and got gulfs some of his favorite chocolate. Mew looked at the bag.
I'm so sorry gulf.
Going home he didn't see any lights on. He opened the door to darkness. Looking at his watch it was only 6. He went inside to see gulf had eaten the food but he couldn't find him. He looked for him everywhere stoppimg to see gulfs bedroom door closed. Mew put his hand on the nob, it was locked. Mew signed. He knocked on the door.
"Gulf, I'm sorry for earlier please open the door."
No answer.
"Gulf please?" Mew pleaded. Nothing.
He put his ear on the door to hear faint music. Mew signed. He put the chocolates by the door he went to his room keeping the door wide open. He went to the wall and put his hand up.
"Gulf." He whined.