the secret

Gulf and mew laid together tightly in each other's arms.
"Why you smiling."
Mew hugged gulf closer.
"You stayed."
Gulf just smirked and closed he's eyes. Yes i stayed. Even thou i still don't understand these feelings but maybe you can help me.
"Um gulf?" Mew hesitated.
"Hmmm?"
Mew holding gulf rubbed he's thumb on he's chest over he's heart.
"I don't know how to ask this but when we were, um in the beginning what were you looking at?"
Gulf opened he's eyes and flinched.
"A bad memory." He hugged mew closer interlocking there hands.
"What bad memory."
He breathed in playing with mews fingers.
"Its kinda what has made me not like your umm kind." He grimaced.
Mew grabbed he's head with he's finger staring at gulf in he's brown sorrowful eyes.
"Please tell me."
Being mesmerized by mews understanding gaze he closed he's eyes moving he's head to mews neck taking deep breathes.
"When i was young there was this boy who apparently liked me but i felt nothing for he even told people what he wanted to do to me." "It made me sick." "Finally one day he went to far." "He..." Gulf breathed in.
"He Grabbed me into an alleyway.."
Mew flinched he's lips parting. Gulf looked to the side seeing a series of emotions play across he's face.
"What?"
Mew bit he's lip hesitating.
"I saw that."
Gulfs eyes widen and he push himself from mew.
"What!"
"After i left school i drove and saw you and your friends playing soccor and i liked your smile and how you carried yourself, then i started to see you everywhere i wasent even trying."
Gulf looked at mew confused.
"Then i happened across your school i saw you in a fight and when you left the boy followed you but i eventually lost him and it started to rain. After i saw that you left your other friend i was about to go home and then i saw you get pulled into the alleyway."
Gulf eyes widen and he shook.
"Your the boy who saved me?"
"Yes"
Gulf eyes started to dart everywhere, he was confused he was getting mad. Mew was there mew could have stopped the boy from pulling him into the alleyway he could have stop this whole mess. Gulf started to go into hysterics. Mew put he's arm around gulf he pushed it away getting up and putting on he's clothes.
"Gulf?"
"You could have stopped him." Gulf looked into mews confused eyes.
"You saw him following me." "You waited til i was grabbed to do anything."
Mew looked at gulf with confusion and a little anger of he's own, he sat up.
"I told you i lost him, i didn't know what he was going to do."
"You were following me because you liked me and yet you saw me fighting with him and you did nothing but watch him follow me, losing him or not you could have stopped him, you have no idea what's my life been like since that day."
Mew lost it.
"Are you seriously blaming me?"
"I didn't know you back then, i didn't know who that kid was i helped you in that alleyway."
Gulf couldn't hear anything mew was saying he was seeing red. He's eyes widen.
"Did you make your father fall for my mother so you could get into my life?"
Mew was appalled. He didn't know who the woman was who he's father fell for gulf was going crazy.
"Your unbelievable."
Gulf just shook he's head.
"Your just like champ your just like the boy who pulled me into the alley, you could and should have told me earlier before" then he started to trembled.
"Gulf don't you dare compare me to that boy i couldn't tell you earlier you never would have either cared or believed me."
Gulf got mad.
"No you didn't tell me because Just like that boy you just wanted to get into my pants." "This whole thing was a boy mistake." Gulf let the tears roll Down he's cheek.
Mew was flabbergasted.
Gulf ran off slamming mews door behind him. Mew quickly got up getting he's clothes on to follow Gulf who was already in he's car about to drive off.
"Gulf!" Mew screamed.
Gulf flipped off mew and gunned it out of there. Not really knowing where to go he drove off seeing mew in he's rearview mirror crying.