first night

Gulf helped mew bring in the futon in the living room and he leaned into it on the side breathless. Mew laughed.
"Tired?"
With out looking at mew burying his head in the couch side he nodded.
"2 mattresses, i don't know how many boxes, furniture and this couch." He breathed in and out heavily.
"Also going up two flights of stairs with no breaks or food."
Mew chuckled again. He left the side of the couch and walked to the kitchen grabbing a clean cup from one of the boxes filling it up with water he went to gulf nudging him with the water. Gulf looked towards mew sweating, he smiled and took the water downing it. He put his hand on gulfs shoulder.
"You should go take a shower and ill get the food." He smiled wide.
Gulf still drinking the water nodded. He put the cup on the table went to his room looking for the box labeled clothes. He went to the bathroom locking the door. He stared at the door nob. Should i lock the door? At home he would have to, to make sure his mother or step father wouldn't come in. Should he now? He shrugged. Getting un dressed he let the cold water run through him. It was good better then warm in this occasion. After he was. Done he went to the living room mew wasentt there. Guess he went to get something to eat. Gulf looked towards the tv that needed to be put together he shrugged he was too tired and his stomach growled.
Trudging to the couch he laid down closing his eyes. A few moments past and mew was back he put the food on the table and he chuckled.
"Lazy"
Gulf opened his eyes looking at mew sternly.
"Shut up."
"I'm the older one i should be tired."
"You don't play soccor." Gulf sneered.
"You don't run an entire restaurant." He countered.
Gulf and mew were in a stand off.
Gulf shook his head getting sorely up.
"Whatever, what did you get?" "I'm hungry."
"Nothing fancy once we un pack ill make your favorites."
Gulf bite.His inner.lip.
"You don't have to do that i can take care of myself." He said forking in some hot noodles into his mouth.
"But i. Want too." Mew sat down on the floor taking his food. Gulf made a face and a gasp making mew look at him and smirked. The food was very hot.
"What have i.told you."
Gulf choked on the food.
"Snut up." He ran to the kitchen downing a cup of water. He could hear mew laughing in the living room. Gulf shook his head. Asshole.
Gulf went back and froze he saw mew blowing his food. Gulf.bit his lip and sat down watching mew.
"Should be fine now." He put the food near gulf handing him his fork has he dug into his own. Gulf kept looking at mew. Mew darted his eyes back and forth then he looked at gulf questionally.
"Your treating me like a baby."
He forked some noodles in his mouth staring down at the table eyes narrowed.
"Your my baby." Mew retort.
Gulf froze he choked on his food again.
They sat in silence eating there.food gulf grew more tired he needed to sleep. After he was done he went to the kitchen and threw away his box and washed his fork. He walked back into the living room walking pass mew yawning.
"I'm going to bed."
He started to walk to his room til he felt weighted down. Mew was on his back hugging him putting his head on his shoulder.
"Where you going?"
Gulf was confused.
"To my room, i want to go to bed."
"Your going into the wrong room."
Gulf flinched. He never thought he was going to share a room with mew. He knew it made sense they lived together but. Before he could finish his thought mew started to put his hand down gulfs pants landing it on his member. Gulf leaned his head back ears flushing red.
"Its been 2 weeks gulf."
Mew then kissed gulfs neck making him moan. With his free hand mew turned gulfs mouth towards him and they are in an unbreakable kiss.
Moving into the bedroom gulf laid down on.mews bed kissing mew wildly. 2 weeks has been a long time and his body craved this. Opening his eyes a little he wanted to look at mews sexy face. He quickly shut them accidentally biting mews lip. Mew feeling the bit and gulf stiffened he knew what must have happened.
He broke the kiss and whispered in gulfs ear.
"Its okay I'm here."
Gulf kept his eyes tightly shut but mews soft voice soothed the younger. He opened his eyes and champ was gone.
"I'm sorry."
Mew looked straight into gulfs eyes putting both hands on his face.
"Never ever be sorry."
They kept there eyes locked and mew started to move from gulf.
"Maybe we shouldn't."
"No" gulf shouted digging his fingers into mews shirt.
Mews lips parted.
"Gulf we don't."
"No please don't stop."
Gulf didn't want to stop mew so far was the only one who could make champ disappear.
Mew looked at gulf questionally. Should we continue?
"What do you went me to do gulf?"
"Don't stop kissing me."
Mew smiled. They went back to kissing exploring each other's mouth. Some time later gulf was straddling on top of mew. Both thrusting hard into each other. They both kept there hands intertwined and gulf was about to cum even thou mew didn't touch his member.
"I'm gonna..." Gulf broke away from the kiss.
"Then cum with me."
Mew brought gulfs mouth back to his kissing him deep thrusting harder. The both came.
Laying on the bed they both breathed heavily. Gulf popped his eyes open to the door waiting for his mom or step dad to come in. Mew looked at gulf and laughed. Gulf looked at mew.
"There not going to come gulf."
Gulf looked to the ceiling. He tried to get up but mew pulled him down.
"Where you going?" Mew asked surprise.
"My room" gulf answered confused.
Mew snuggled up to gulf.
"I got a king bed for a reason."
Gulf bit his lower lip looking at the door.
"Um ive never slept with anyone else thou, even when i we a kid and i had nightmares." "I've also never slept with a man before."
Mew rubbed his forhead in gulfs back.
"Im Your first for everything." He smiled.
Gulf playfully elbowed mew on the ribs.
"Good night."
"Sweet dreams."
Gulf smiled and relaxed into mews arms. Suddenly mew remembered what his father said in his ear.
"This isnt going to end well."
Mew grimaced. He hugged gulf tighter.
Yes it will, i love him.