thinking

Gulf woke up looking at the clock seeing it was 3. He yawned and turned over looking at mew and blushing and biting his lip. He remembered he told him he loved him in the car. His ears went fully crimson red. He ducked his warm head on mews chest rubbing it back and forth. Mew shifted.
"Mmm that tickles."
Gulf stopped and looked up and signed relieved. Mew was still sleeping. Gulf leaned his head back on the pillow still embracing mew looking up to the ceiling. So much has happened. He breathed in deeply. What am i going to do about? He froze. He needed to come up with a plan one that won't hurt anyone. He was done hurting mew and being hurt. He just didn't quite know what to do yet. Looking to mew he smiled.
With you by my side i can do this, i need to let go.
"Stop being cute or you won't be able to walk tomorrow. "
Gulf froze he thought he didn't say that out loud.
Mew opened his eyes to look at a embarrassed gulf. He slightly chuckled with his eyes slightly closed.
He smiled hugging gulf tighter.
"You don't have to do this alone, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."
Gulf smiled. Mew leaned up to kiss gulfs forhead but gulf intercepted with his lips. Mew opened his eyes and smiled.
"If you say those words again ill make love to you."
Gulf blushed. He didn't know if he could say them again easily. He playfully frowned.
"Go to sleep."
He tried to turn around but mew wasent having that.
"I love you gulf."
Gulf froze looking at mew, smiling.
Mew kept he's eyes on gulf and leaned on his chest kissing him.
"Mmm mew." He cooed.
Mew bit his lip and went down to gulfs member that was already erect.
Gulf looked down eyeing mew. Mew looked back smiling wide.
"Wwait."
Not being deterred mew put gulfs length in his mouth. Gulf bucked and put his hands on his head.
"Ddamn it." He moaned.
Mew looked up happy. Your all mine now gulf.
Then he sucked gulf hard, licking him everywhere then swallowing the seed.
Gulf laid on mews chest sleeping blissfully. Mew played with his hair.
I don't know what we are going to do about champ but we can overcome this has long has you don't run away anymore. Im here no matter what.
He looked to gulf who looked like a baby. He smiled wide.
"You have my heart." He said silently.
The two boys fell asleep peacefully, awaiting for the coming storm, hopefully together.