why does this keep happening

They drove in silence coming from the restaurant. Gulf had he's back pack on he's legs, he's thumb nail in he's mouth biting down making marks. He couldn't look at mew who was driving keeping he's eyes straight biting he's inner mouth. Gulf just looked out of the passenger window looking at the street lights trying to find the words. What did they just do? Again? Gulf was extremely confused. He didn't now what to think or do. They arrived at the house mew slowly unbuckling he's seatbelt.
"Gulf?" He gulped.
Gulf unbuckled he's seat belt quick and got out of the car. He ran inside the house running straight into he's room.
"Fuck!" Signing breathlessly.
"This is bad."
He put he's clothes away and went straight towards the shower washing away what had happened. He put he's hand to he's lower back.
"At least I'm not in that much pain." He signed.
Thoughts swirled in he's head. Maybe i am gay. Champ crossed he's mind then the alleyway. Gulf gulped. Opening he's eyes wide, turning around he let he's back slide down sitting on he's butt letting the water fall making he's eyes closed. Water and tears mixed flowing to the drain.
After the shower he slowly opened the door to make sure he was alone. He looked towards he's door he knew he had a lock on it why didn't he lock he's door?
"I have to talk to mew."
Not knowing he's feelings he needed to tell mew they need to stop. He got quickly dressed and made he's way in front of mews door. Seeing the foot shadows he knew mew was in there. Gulf breathed in deeply.
"Go in end it and go to bed." He mumbled silently repeating it over and over for a minute. He slowly turned the door to reveal a half naked mew. Mew had taken a shower, gulfs eyes looked at he's abs they were glistening from the water. Gulfs lips parted has he slowly ran he's eyes up to mew. That was a mistake
They both locked into a stare losing control again. They both met in the middle. Gulf had closed the door with he's free hand and they both put one hand on each other's head kissing passionately. There heads weaving back and forth. Mew turned gulf around they both hit the bed. Mew was on top of gulf taking off he's shirt over he's head and they went straight back to kissing. Mew was on top of gulf there tongues playing another dance. Both couldn't get enough. Leaving he's lips mew headed right down to gulfs nipples licking them all over getting them wet. Gulf watched breathing helplessly.
I need to stop this.
Push him off.
Yell at the homo.
Gulf thought but he couldn't bring himself too did anything. He shakily put he's hands on mews head. Mew feeling the shake prompt he's head up to look straight into gulfs eyes. Both breathing hard they locked there lips again. Both of there members started to twitch uncontrollably as if they hadn't just been inside each other 6 hrs ago. Keeping there kiss going mew slid he's hands down taking off gulfs boxers, gulf thinking the same put he's hands around mews towel letting it slide to the floor. The two boys were naked once again locked in confusion and passion both loss of control and there senses.
"Fuck." Gulf breathed.
Gulf was now on he's stomach, mew getting him from behind, thrusting in and out deep. Mew had a hand to gulfs head having his thumb on the corner of gulfs lips. There other hands were intangled on the bed sheet, holding hard. Feeling gulf moans getting louder he could tell he was about to come. Mew moved them to be laying at there sides, him placing he's hand from he's head to he's dick stroking it slow making gulf breathe heavily. He's member oozing precum and thrusting inside mews hand he groaned getting closer and closer. Mew getting closer chuckled in gulfs ear.
"Cum for me."
That did it. Seed was flying everywhere, and mew coming hard once again into gulf. They laid on the bed, mew put one arm over gulfs chest. They laid together there heart slowly calming down and there breathing become normal. Gulf finally opened he's eyes. He grimaced.
"Shit." He said out loud.
Mew looked at gulf questionally. Without looking at mew he tossed he's arm to the side and got off from.the bed collecting he's clothes from the floor. Mew watching gulf grabbed he's arm.before he could leave. Gulf shocked, the alleyway memory resurfaced. He shook he's hand away and pushed mew on he's chest back to the bed hard.
"Don't touch me!"
Gulf ran out closing mews door behind him.