move in with me

Gulf was at he's family home biting he's thumb nail playing with he's food. He's mother eyed him questionally and looked towards kom who shrugged while he drank he's tea.
"Gulf?"
He immediately looked up.
"Yes?"
"Are you okay?"
Gulf flinched remembering the hotel room and what mew wanted.
"Will you Move in with me?" Mew eyed gulf who had a emotionless face.
Clearing he's throat.
"Um mew."
They were interrupted by mews phone. He groaned and answered it leaving gulf puzzled.
Move in together? Away from my home? My mother? We're about to become step brothers in a year. He flinched that he was going to become related to mew, not by blood of course but then it hit gulf hard. What will hes mom think? He's eyes widen he's skin going white. Mew came back fully dressed he eyed gulf who looked like he saw a ghost he leaned down to make gulf look at him.
"Gulf what's wrong."
"Nnothing" he shook he's head holding onto mew for support.
"I'm sorry i have to go the restaurant they lost the new menus."
Gulf.could only nod.
Mew kissed he's forhead leaving gulf,he questioned himself if he should have left. Gulf was taken aback.
Mew returned to see No gulf. He's clothes were all gone and he checked the bathroom. Nothing. Mew groaned. Laying on the bed he heard a crinkle and saw a note. He smiled.
"Mew i didn't run away but i have a soccor game later today, i hope to see you later at home."
"At home." Mew smiled. He quickly went to the phone and checked out of the hotel packing he's bags.
Back to the present
Gulf looked towards he's mom thinking of a convincing but true lie.
"There are going to be recruiters at my game today, i have to play well."
He's mother nodded looking at the time. She waved in front of gulf. Seeing the time he ran up stairs putting in he's uniform and heading out. They arrived a little late but still fine, techno looked towards gulf and smiled. The game went on and gulf was playing he's best ever. He was full of confidence. Half time he sat down he looked towards the stands to just look down trying not to blush. Mew was there cheering him on.
Techno sat with gulf looking towards the stands he smiled back at gulf who shoved him with he's arm he froze. Kla looked at gulf with anger. Gulf looked to the side smirking. The rest of the game commenced and they won. Gulf scored 5 goals and the recruiters were amazed. He went straight to he's mom hugging her and and trying to ignore mew. He had to keep up appearance or he's mother would find out. Mew looked after gulf. With a sullen expression. In the locker room he got changed quick. Before he could put he's shirt on mew was hugging he's back.
"You played well"
Gulf smiled.
"I'm Sorry to act like that but my mom.."
Mew smiled. He spun gulf around giving him a congratulation kiss. Gulf kissed him back, but pushed him gently away leaning he's forhead on mews.
"We have to get back."
Mew nodded. He waited for gulf after he held he's hand only til the door and they went home. Gulf felt a ping of sadness he had to pretend to hate mew.
Mew threw together a great dinner for gulf winning the game. Then they went around the tv to watch a movie. With in minutes mew with he's chin nodded to the stairs. Gulf following he's eyes direction though for a moment.
"Mom.I'm tired i think I'm going to go to bed."
He's mom nodded engrossed in the movie. Gulf went upstairs to mews room.
"Father mother i think I'm going to head up too."
Hes father looked after mew questionally, he wasent naive.
Gulf stood in mews room for only a minute before mew was behind him. Gulf spun Around looking at mew who smiled wildly. Mew took hold of gulfs neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. They weaved and wove there tongues sucking on them making wet noises. Gulf put he's arms around mews back hugging him close. Mew hearing the sounds stopped abruptly leaving gulf confused til he saw him closing and locking the door. Mew went right back to gulf pushing him to the edge while keeping there lips locked. Gulf was pushed to the edge of the bed while mew was leaning over him. He stopped kissing for a moment and took he's shirt off in front of gulf who looked him up and down with hunger in he's eyes. Mew grabbed gulfs shirt over he's head and gulf took off he's pants and boxers. Mew did the same both boys were naked and gulf put himself fully on the bed looking up at mew biting he's lip. Mew got on gulf putting he's arms above he's head and putting he's finger on he's lips.
"Shhh."
Gulf forgot he's mom was downstairs. Before he could tell mew they should maybe stop mew took he's member and started stroking it hard. Gulf without the use of he's hands put he's mouth into a hard line trying not to moan. Mew laughed and kept teasing gulf. He licked hes nipples and played with he's head. Little moans escaped his lips but he was winning. Mew couldn't hold back he put he's saliva around he's cock and a little into gulfs hole. Gulf looked hard at mew who had a smile on he's lips.
"Damn you." He moaned silently.
Mew chuckled and put he's length slowly in. Gulf lost. He moaned and  loud making mew stop for a minute. They both listened for a second but all gulf could hear was he's mothers laughter. Mew continued but he let gulfs arms fall. Gulf dug he's fingers into mews back stifling he's moans into mews mouth while they kissed.
Mew thrusted in and out jerking gulf hard. They both came. Mew looked down at the hot mess he made.
"If you moved in with me i could hear you moan."
Gulf froze.
"Will you Move in with me?" Mew asked breathing on top of gulf.
Gulf breathing hard didn't know. He couldn't move in with mew. But could he?