if you can't say it show it

Mew was laying flat on the bed mentally kicking himself. The crimes of passion he thought. After gulf heard mews confession he bolted to the bathroom locking himself in. Mew was slowly getting mad at him self. Gulf however was in the bathroom hitting his forhead in the bathroom wall, not hard but hard enough. His feelings got to be too much after what he heard. Gulf you are an idiot he signed. He knew mew was in the other room probably hating himself. He breathed in leaning his forhead on the wall. Why do you keep running away? What kind of man are you? It didn't help that he only said i love you too his mother and never to anyone else especially a man. He knew he had strong feeling for mew and he didn't want to leave him but was it love. Gulf groaned spinning around leaning his back to the same wall he slowly slide down to sit cross legged on the bathroom floor. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't sleep in the bathroom and he wasent exactly sure if he could say that, he knew he wasent ready and if mew was true to his word he didn't feel rushed. But what was he going to do? He looked to the ceiling. Is there something i can do to make it up to mew? Is there a way to show him i feel deeply? His eyes slowly went wide with an idea. He could do something, something he's never done before and something that would give mew pleasure. Gulf just didn't know if he could do it. It would be a lot. He breathed in deeply closing his eyes. Either tell mew or show him. Gulf flushed crimson red at the idea of telling him even though he didn't really understand quite yet. He opened his eyes and went to the sink. Be a man, you can do this. Do this for mew he has done so much for you. He breathed in deeply. Turning off the light he welcomed the darkness, he opened the door looking at mew who looked back at him with worry. You can do this.
Gulf bit his lip but went slowly to mew shaking a bit. Mew looked at gulf confused but he slowly, without looking away, got up from his position to stand at the foot of the bed staring at gulf.
Gulf walked up to mew hanging his head, face blushing the two were very still naked revealing everything. 
"Gulf i."
He was cut off by Gulf putting his lips on mews. He was surprised but he welcomed it, breathing out relieved. They stood there has gulf tried to muster up some confidence.
You can do this,do this for him. He thought.
With a big breathe he started to sit mew done on the edge of the bed. Confused mew complied,gulf kept there lips locked and he sucked on mews tongue preparing himself mentally for what he was about to do.  Gulf put his hands on either side of mews shoulders while mew kept his hands on the bed spread not trying to push gulf. He was confused. He didn't know what he was up too.
Gulf had to breathe in again he started to sink to his knees. He slowly, shaky pulled both arms down placing his hands on either of mews thighs.
Mew was still confused it didn't click yet. Gulf left mews mouth has he planted a kiss on his lips, then the edge, then he traveled to his neck making mew moan. His confidence started to surge. He then went lower planting kisses on mews chest stomach then he froze for a moment when he opened his eyes to see a fully erect mew.
You can do this.
He breathed in deeply. With trembling hands he put them on mews cock that at that moment it was touched, oozed precum.
He sat there frozen with his eyes closed. He's never done this to anyone before, he just hoped he was good.
It finally clicked for mew when he felt gulfs hands on his cock. He looked at the younger who was mentally preparing himself. Mew was shocked, surprised and a little bit turned on. He never thought gulf would do this, Maybe it was because of how he handled the confession maybe he wanted to make it up to mew. This got mew a little upset with himself, he didn't want gulf to be upset or to push himself.
"Gulf you don't."
He was cut off, with wide eyes he looked down at gulf who took his length into his mouth. They both froze. Gulf had no idea what to do he started to think about what mew did for him, but he didn't move. Gulf slowly started to suck which made mew moan. His knuckles turned white has he grabbed tightly at the bed sheet. Gulf kept sucking harder.
Mew twitched.
"Wwatch the teeth." He trembled nervously.
Gulf froze for a second and tried again. Mew licked his lips it was beyond amazing. He's only had one other do this and it didn't compare to gulf.
He slowly put his hands on gulfs head, moaning in ecstasy.
"Ccan ii help you?" He stuttered.
Gulf could only nod.
Mew started to move gulfs head up and down his length has he started to suck and lick rapidly. Mew accidentally lost control pulling gulfs head to hard down his length.
Gulf gauged he had to push himself off of mews cock. He stayed on his knees grabbing his throat coughing. Mew looked gulf over his cock was fully erected and was twitching. Mew had never seen gulf look so sexy. He couldn't take it after gulf stopped coughing he grabbed the surprised younger throwing him on the bed on his stomach. He bent over gulf opening his legs putting his length fully in. Gulf moaned in pleasure.
"Aaah fuck mew."
Mew fucked gulf deep and hard. After awhile he grabbed the boy pulling him close just to grab his chin making him turn his head, locking in a wet and passionate kiss. They both moaned in unison. Mew with his other hand took gulfs member and jerked him off slow playing with his head, the paced quickened and gulf  came all over. Gulf reached his hand back and pulled mew closer into the kiss. They licked each other's tongues and mew came hard into gulf filling him up.
Soon they parted and they were on there sides looking at each other smiling. Mew played with gulfs ears.
"Mew I'm sorry about before i."
"Gulf its fine, what you just did, it was a lot and." He just smiled wider.
Gulfs ears flushed red.
"Um i may not be ready to say those words but um."
Mew chuckled continuing to rub gulfs ears. This man is so incredibly cute, im falling so hard in love with him.
"Mew?"
"Hmm?"
"I do like you."
Mew froze.
"Iim not going to try to um go anywhere."
Mew was happily surprised. He couldn't help it he pounced on gulf sitting him self on the younger.
Gulf looked up surprised he put his hands on mews chest, eyeing him questionally.
"Gulf don't be mad but im going to make it hard for you to walk tomorrow.
Gulfs eyes went wide. He gulped.