two steps forward one step back

Gulf keeping his eyes shut He was finally feeling something. It had been a horrible week but he was over joyed wth mew. He didn't force himself on him and gave him space. He smiled. Rolling over he patted the bed trying to find mew. He sat up quick looking around.
"Mew?"
"In here,come and eat."
Gulf smiled. Throwing his legs over the bed he was happy he could feel his heart throb.
Going to the table he sat across from mew who eyed him.
Gulf looked down to an over the top breakfest.
"What all this?"
"Make you feel better."
Gulf smiled and sampled a bit of everything.
Mew breathed in and grabbed his brief case he put the file on the table. Gulf looked up just to freeze. He saw a file with champs picture on it, he looked to mew confused. He put his fork down sliding the plate away. Mew gulped.
"Gulf in this file is everything i gathered on champ, i think its time to talk talk about this."
Gulfs mind raced. Why was mew doing this? Did he care about what i was feeling? Maybe he just wants to un damage me. Maybe he wants me to go crazy so then he can break up with me cleanly and be with someone else who isn't damaged.
Gulfs mind raced with weird thoughts.
His eyes darted everywhere.
Mew could see gulf starting to tremble.
"Gulf I'm trying to help you."
Gulf froze and he looked to the file. He shut his eyes. Champ was standing over the file laughing. Gulf couldn't take it he got up and basically ran to his room slamming the door. Mew leaned his head back.
"Shit."
Gulf breathed roughly on the door. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't be there. Gulf back pedaled, he grabbed his back pack and started to put his clothes in he needed to go. Mew was at his door knocking.
"Gulf please talk to me."
Champ was there.in front of gulf smiling. Gulf this time couldnt make him disappear. His heart raced he had to leave.
He opened the door abruptly pushing mew out of his way keeping his head down. Mew tried to grab his hand Just for him to smack it away. Looking at mew he had to hang his head.
"Gulf please."
"No, i ccant be here!"
He tried to turn and mew grabbed his arm.
"Gulf im here for you i did this for you please don't shut down."
Gulf had to breathe.
"You lied."
Mew looked at gulf questionally.
Gulf grabbed his arm pushing mew pointing to the file.
"You told me you wouldn't push, that's exactly what you did. Trying to help me or not this was."
He flew he's hands up.
"I can't be here anymore i don't think I'm coming back."
Mew looked at gulf shocked his heart sank.
Mew didn't know that gulf was speaking to champ who stood on the side of mew.
"Gulf?"
Gulf backed up and left leaving mew trembling. He grabbed the file throwing it to the wall.
"Fuck."
Gulf called a taxi to take him to technos he couldn't go to his mother's not like this. He leaned his head back Just to close his eyes shut champ was sitting next to him grinning ear to ear.  Gulf hit his forhead on the glass making the driver turn around. Gulf was pale,shaking and holding himself tight.
"I'm so sorry mew." He cried.