what to do

Gulf looked at he's broken phone on technos kitchen table chewing the inside of he's mouth. He'd been at technos for 2 days, healing but also he didn't know what to do. He didn't know how he felt. The reality of this is there parents are going to get married and they were going to be step brothers not by blood but. He let that thought wander. What should i do?
Techno entered the kitchen eyeing gulf and he's broken phone. Sitting down he looked at gulf who was in he's own little world.
"Gulf?"
He flinched and looked at techno.
"What?" He said sulking deeper in he's chair.
"Why is your phone broken?"
"Don't worry." Shaking he's head.
Grabbing the phone gulf pieced it together and put it in he's pocket.
"Gulf?" "Please tell me, what's going on?"
Gulf looked techno in the eyes.
"I honestly don't know." Chewing he's bottom lip.
"If i could give you some advice." "Go home."
He flinched.
"Why?"
"I'm not stupid to not know whatever is going on its about mew."
Gulf grimaced. And put he's folded hands into the table eyeing techno.
"Your right." "I just don't know what to do or what I'm..."  He couldn't finish.
Techno nodded.
"Look. we've been friends for years and you can stay here all you need to but i think you need to talk to mew" "i don't know what your fighting about but you need to talk."
Gulf nodded.
He looked at hes phone 35 missed calls in two days all from mew. He began to text.
To mew: "we need to talk, where are you?"
To gulf: "I'm at the restaurant, where are you? I can pick you up."
To mew "ill be there in a few."
Gulf shut he's phone.
"Techno? Can you give me a ride?"
They drove in silence stopping at mews restaurant.
"Wow." Techno was impressed.
"Techno, Thank you."
Techno put he's arm on gulfs back.
"What friends are for."
Gulf nodded taking he's backpack and walked into the deserted restaurant. He heard some noise in the back and saw mew putting away some pots and pans. Leaving his back pack by the entrance he walked where mew was and took a sit on a chair. Hearing the noise mew came out from the back seeing gulf sitting down at the bar looking at everything but him. Walking towards gulf he had to breathe.
"So your alive?" He half chuckled.
Gulf not looking at mew allowed a small smirk.
"I went over to technos."
"I thought so."
"Um, i don't."
Mew coughed to distract gulf.
"Listen you don't have to say anything, it shouldn't have happened."
Gulf flinched.
"Your right."
Mew flinched.
They both not making eye contact continued to look down.
"I think we should forget it ever happened." Mew shurgged.
Gulfs heart dropped. "Why do i feel like crying." He thought.
He had to breathe in.
"Yyea we should." He stuttered.
Mew put he's hand up to shake gulfs hand.
"Agree let's Just forget"
Gulfs lips parted putting he's hand up they shook and they finally made eye contact. Both looked like the other was going to start crying. Keeping the hand shake mew lost control. He leaned over the counter quickly pressing he's lips onto gulfs and grabbing he's head to he's, he's free hand intermingled in he's black hair. Gulf couldn't think. They kissed quickly and passionately. They let go of there hand shake and gulf put both he's arms around mews head. Weaving there tongues inside each other's mouths. Gulf couldn't stop, he's body was craving this and he didn't know why.
After a moment they barged threw the back door still locked in there kiss gulfs back hit the large prepping table. Both were unbuttoning the others shirt. Mew eventually went from gulfs mouth to he's neck hearing the younger moaning. Both just revealing there chests, mew started on gulfs belt unbuckling with haste and gulf did the same. They both were out of control and both couldn't stop. Both got there belts off, mew leaving wet saliva on gulfs neck grabbed him put him on the table and opened he's legs to start sucking he's stiff member. Gulf could only moan with passion, putting both he's hands on mews head. Gulf would open he's eyes for brief moments looking down at the older sucking him hard making him throw he's head back and start thrusting inside. The moans got to mew who was licking everywhere on gulf. He licked hes head which ozzed precum, he licked he's length that twitched uncontrollably. Mew couldn't take the moans anymore taking down he's own pants half way he stopped sucking gulf and turned him around having he's mid section feel the cold silver table. Mew putting he's own saliva unto he's dick to put into gulf, he stated to tease he's hole just to have gulf put he's forearms on the table, bucking he's ass towards mew.
"Not to hhhard pplease." Gulf moaned with he's eyes shut.
Mew nodded and went in slowly just to get gulf bucking his hips more towards mews member. Mew slowly sliding himself in took gulfs member into he's hands jerking him quickly. They both bit there lips, moans echoing throughout the kitchen. Mew was so close, he put he's hand around gulfs throat turning he's head towards he's they were locked in another passion kiss. Mew thrusted harder and harder on gulfs prostate making him moan into mews mouth. Gulf camed first all over the edge of the table, onto the floor and mews hand. Unlocking there kiss mew put he's arms under gulfs thrusting deeper into him.
"Gulf." He shouted.
Then he camed into gulf ass. They both stood there letting themselves calm down. Then pulling up there pants then sunk to the floor breathing hard staring into each other's eyes.