the date

Friday morning rolled around and gulf couldn't stop thinking. Mew just sat eating with a smile on his face. Gulf has never been on a date and he's never went on a date with a man he was freaking out.
"You okay?"
Gulf dropped his fork in his cereal. Then looked up at mew who didn't stop smiling.
"Fine." He lied.
He picked up his fork and ate again. Mew shrugged and kept eating. Eating in silence mew got done first looking at his watch he huffed. Going to the kitchen he cleaned his dish. Going to gulf the smile returned. Gulf was in the exact position. Mew found it quite comical. He went to gulf and kissed him on the head not trying to push him. Gulf looked up confused. Mew patted his head.
"Work." Then he looked at his watch.
"Don't you have soccor practise."
Gulfs eyes widen. He couldn't play yet because of the hand but the coach wanted him to at least watch.
"Shit." He quickly got up running the door putting his jacket on. Mew went to him and helped him with his bad hand. Gulf jumped. The whole date idea got gulf nervous. Mew smiled wider.
"I gotta go."
"I can drive you."
"No that's okay."
Gulf left first biting his lip. Mew laughed. Driving wasent that bad but gulf couldn't concentrate. When he finally got to the soccor field he ex haled happy he didn't kill anyone.
He went to the bench and saw techno with kla under the stands. Gulf smiled then he looked down embarrassed. Kla had grabbed technos arm once he saw gulf and spun him around to kiss him. Gulf hung his head. Techno ran to gulf.
"Hey how's the hand?"
Gulf stretched it out and in, twitching a little bit.
"Getting better."
"So how's kla?" He smirked.
Technos ears went red.
"Um."
Then the coach walked by grabbing techno by the shoulder.
"Gulf concentrate and watch."
He nodded. Watching the practise was boring he wished he could join but soon thoughts flooded gulfs mind. What am i going to do? Maybe he wasent serious. He groaned. What do two people do on a date? What do two men do? Gulf was confused. Thoughts swirled in his head through out practise. Techno ran to gulf who was lost in thought biting his lip.
"Gulf?"
Gulf came too.
"Yes?"
"Did you watch the practise?"
He shrugged.
"Aye gulf."
"I have a lot on my mind."
Techno grabbed his drink and sat by gulf.
"Like what?"
Gulf moved away. Techno looked at him confused. Gulf laughed looking techno in the eye holding up his hand.
"Gulf i told kla not to do that again even if you don't believe me his sorry."
"I bet."
He said kicking the grass looking down with narrow eyes.
"Stop changing the subject what are you thinking?"
"Aye techno." He kicked the ground  harder.
Techno signed.
"Fine." He took another drink.
Gulf breathed in.
"Um What do you do on a date?"
Techno looked at gulf and smiled.
"Ooooo" he laughed.
"Never mind." He hissed.
"Gulf you go and do things, sometimes romantic things."
Gulf froze.
Romantic things? Being in public doing romantic things with mew? His ears flushed from embarrassment.
Techno put his arm on his shoulder.
"Gulf don't worry, I'm sure itll be great Yourll go places and later mew will probably." He stopped to make a popping noise with his mouth. Gulf looked annoyed and smacked techno over the head. They both felt the pain. Gulf grabbed his hand Rubbing it.
"Your so much help." Gulf shook his head.
He left going to his car. Techno sat on the bench laughing til kla walked over to him sitting down eyeing gulf retreating back. Techno huffed. Gulf help me.
Going home gulf continued to think. He didn't know what to expect from going on a date with mew. Sitting down on the couch he put his head on his good hand looking at Nothing.
Maybe this would be a good chance to get to know mew. Maybe we can really talk. Gulf shifted his head to the side. Maybe we can talk about the future.
"Hmmm."
Gulf sat on the couch pondering conversations they could be having on this date. He flinched and his ears went red.
"Maybe he was just kidding."
He leaned his head back groaning.
"Why do i keep running away from my feelings?" He huffed.
Then he looked to his left just to put his hands over his eyes. He trembled.
"Just go away!"
He sat there going pale trying to Make. Champ go away.
Slowly opening his eyes champ was gone. He bit his lip.
Mew deserves so much more then someone like me. I keep running away i keep seeing that disgusting son of a bitch. He bit his lip. Gulf gave up going to the room laying down on the bed inhaling mews aroma.
"Please come home soon."
Mew came home around midnight exhausted happy he ate at the restaurant. He went in turning on lights looking around he didn't see gulf. He looked at his watch and lifted an eye brow. He looked in the room and smiled. Gulf was like a little kid he laid on his back stomach exposed then he saw he was holding on to something. Mew went in silently sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiled wider gulf was holding hard on a shirt of mews. He got up to go to the living room turning off the light. Going back to the room he took off his clothes being in his boxers. He crept to gulfs side and slowly removed the shirt. Gulf Slowly woke up in a daze.
"The real thing is here."
Gulf smiled and turned around hugging tightly to mew sniffing him. Mew smiled petting gulfs head.
"We should sleep, i took off tomorrow for our date."
Gulf flinched and he bit his lip.
Okay, here we go, still nervous.