sore

The next morning gulf laid on the couch groaning. His whole lower back was in excruciating pain. Mew was on the floor looking at gulf smiling.
"How do you feel."
Gulf glared at mew with narrow eyes.
"Like shit." "I didn't know it could hurt this much."
Mew rubbed gulfs leg and went to.the kitchen.
"Asshole." He groaned silently.
He came back from the kitchen giving gulf a glass of water. Gulf shifted taking the glass. Mew went to his room coming out with a pillow he put it on the floor. Gulf looked at him questionally.
Mew motioned with his chin.
Gulf looked down then up at mew raising an eye brow. Mew smiled.
"Go down I'm going to give you a massage."
Gulf flinched he never let a man do that to him before.
"Hmm don't you need to go to work?"
Mew shrugged.
"Took the day off for you." He smiled.
Gulf twitched. He was feeling selfish.
Getting up slowly he went to the floor putting his head on the pillow laying on his stomach. Mew breathed in. He went to gulf sitting down tugging at his shirt. Gulf looked back eyeing mew.
"I'm not going to do anything but rub you gulf."
Gulf took off his shirt. He was curious to see if this would actually make him feel better. Tense gulf, mew went right to his lower back and rubbed soft then hard. Gulf moaned. He's never had anyone rub him and it felt great, relaxing into the pillow he began to enjoy this.
"Thank you." Gulf signed happily.
"No problem" mew smiled.
He was happy gulf was enjoying this. Mew felt bad he didn't mean to have sex with gulf 3 times but it had been a month plus 2 weeks also the emotional roller coaster he had to go through. He shuttered. Gulf looked at mew questionally, mew just smiled. Gulf shrugged. Mew giving a deep tissue massage he started to go lower. Gulf flinched.
"Relax I'm going a little down I'm not going to touch anything gulf." He chuckled. Gulf had to breathe in. Mew was very good at this. Gulf started to get a little hard. Mew without noticing rubbed a little on top of gulfs butt to really rub his buttock. Gulf moaned then flinched. He could feel his member fully erected on his stomach. He dove his head in the pillow embarrassed. Mew looked at him confused then he saw gulfs butt was slightly in the air. He smiled brightly. He leaned over gulf to whisper in his ear.
"Can i help you with that."
Gulfs ears went red. Mew straddled over gulf putting his hand down gulfs pants making sure he didn't move or lay on him. Gulf leaned his head up moaning. The leaning up resonated to his lower back he groaned hitting his head back to the pillow. Mew thought. He leaned over gulf again.
"Let me help you to your back."
Gulf could only nod. He was embarrassed. Mew helped pull gulf around. Mew looked down at gulf who was red, he looked at he's bare chest. Gulf bit his lip. Mew had to shut his eyes for a moment to breathe. He leaned over gulf licking his nipple. Gulf moaned deeply. Mew then placed his hand on gulfs member to get him to cum. Mew licked one nipple while he teased another. Gulf put his hands on the back of mews head. He was biting his lip. Mew pumped gulf up and down soft then hard. Gulf started to get close.
"Mmmm mew."
Then he came in his pants, mew drew out his hand and licked the cum that made its way on him. Gulf froze.
"Don't lllick it."
Mew laughed and put his face to gulf.
"Wwhat?"
"Im going to keep my word but."
Then he got off of gulf and picked him up bridal style. Gulf looked shocked at mew.
"Im going to take you to bed and were going to be naked."
"Damn it mew no"
Mew smiled.
Gulf thrusted about trying to get down but after going through the doors mew kissed gulf and kicked the door shut.