moving day.

Gulf looked down at the empty boxes he should have filled up the night before. He stood there mentally questioning himself. Should i move in with mew? Should i tell him i changed my mind? Gulf grabbed his heart. Being without mew made him sad. Through out the morning gulf got up early to put his things in the boxes just to take them out. He signed.
"Damn it."
Mew was down the hall stacking the boxes til he heard his door shut.
"Are you done?" "Do you need help?" He chuckled.
He spun around to see his father leaning against the door his arms folded. Mew gulped.
"Sorry i thought you were.."
"O i know who you think i was."
Mew flinched.
"What are you doing with this boy mew?"
Mews lips parted and went into a hard line.
His father signed and went to stand right in front of mew.
"I'm not stupid or naive, i can tell something happened the month we left."
Mew looked down, he never lied to his dad.
Seeing his sons hesitation, he groaned.
"Ah mew."
"I know i know."
"Have you two?"
Mew nodded.
"Ah damn it."
"Im in love with him dad."
Kom looked at mew shocked but quickly breathed in. He went over to mew and hugged him.
"I just want you to be happy son."
He whispered something else to mew and looked him.in.the eyes retreating. Mew looked after him and signed kicking a box. Mew after a few moments opened his door to see gulfs mom going to his bedroom. He walked silently over to hear.
Gulf finally put his stuff in the boxes he heard foot steps behind. His mother looked at the empty boxes and looked at gulf.
"Your so slow." She chuckled.
Gulf smiled she hesitantly put his stuff in the boxes starting to tear up. Gulf looked to his mom and dropped what he was doing to hug her.
"Mom its going to be okay."
"I still can't believe your leaving me." She sniffed.
Gulf hugged her tight.
"Remember you can come over any time."
"You just better hurry up and meet a nice girl."
Gulf flinched. He detached himself from the hug to smile at his mom.
"Me being on my own i should have better chance." He chuckled.
"You just better be nice to mew for everything his doing for you." "Make sure you close your door when you have a girl over don't rub it in mews face."
Gulf half smiled. I don't think that'll be a problem.
His mom gave him a smile and helped him put his stuff in the boxes. After they were done it wss too much she left crying hugging gulf tight.
"I love you so much my little gulfie."
"I love you too."
She rubbed his back and left. Gulf looked towards her and hung his head. He sat down on the edge of his bed hands over his eyes. This was going to be a bad idea.
He heard foot steps but he didn't look up til they stopped right in front of him. He looked up to see mew looking at him he got on his knees to look up at gulf. Gulf half smiled. Mew put his hand on his chin stroking back and forth.
"Do you still want to move in with me?"
"Yes." Gulf didn't hesitant.
Mew smiled brightly and gave gulf a kiss.
"Lets go." He whispered in his ear.
They put all there boxes in mews van hugging there parents for the last time. Gulf kept his hand in his mom's til mew started to drive away.
"I love you gulf." She wept.
Gulf smiled.
He turned around looking at mew then looking out his window. Realization hit he was moving with mew, they were going to.be alone soon. His eyes widen.