Chapter six

"Thanks again Beck, I really owe you one" I say softly as she smiles in response as I fix my hair for the third time this evening. "Do I look okay? Is it working?" I groan, looking in the mirror in the hallway at my outfit. I had opted for a pair of black jeans with a black, white and gold patterned bodysuit. This was very low and revealing at the front, complemented with a black belt with two gold buckles at the front. "It's not too much is it? I mean, it's just dinner at his place" I mumble as she smiles softly.

"Soph, you look great, Ari will be fine, you know we have a good time together and she'll in bed by bedtime okay?" She smiles as I sigh gently. "Go and have fun, we'll see you later tonight or in the morning" she says softly, pushing me out of the door since I had already said goodbye to Ariella. I felt bad that I had left her more over the last few months than I ever had before, but myself and Harry needed this time as just the two of us for anything to change.

I sigh softly, climbing into my car and running a hand through my hair. Is this something I should be doing? The only thought circling my mind as I slid the key into the ignition, pulling the car into drive. I took a deep breath, and before I knew it my Audi was moving and heading for Harry's flat. I hum softly to the radio which had been turned on to keep me company, that was playing Katy Perry, causing me to turn the volume up and begin to sing along, driving through the busy streets of London.

~~~~~~~

I arrive at Harry's place, pressing the button on the gate. Normally you had to speak but he knew who it was, so the gates before me opened. I pull the car up near the front door, climbing out and walking up the gravel in my heels, holding my handbag in my hands in front of me and pulling my black leather jackets closer around my body. I knock the door, stepping back slightly and looking around the front driveway. I knew what his house looked like, but for some reason there was a different feeling tonight. I turn my head as the door opens slowly to reveal the brunette man. I swallow the lump in my throat at the sight of him in his black jeans and black half buttoned shirt.

"Come in" he smiles, moving from the doorway as I step inside, sliding off my coat and hanging it on the hook and walking into the kitchen with him. "So I'm making a chargrilled chicken with chorizo and roasted vegetables, I hope that's okay?" He smiles, opening the oven to check on the dinner.

"That sounds wonderful" I smile, sitting on the seat at the dining table, crossing my right leg over my left with a smile. He closed the oven, opening the fridge and grabbing a bottle of white wine.

"Wine?" He smiles as I nod slowly, watching his eyes flick from my chest to my eyes. He clears his throat, grabbing two glasses and pouring the wine into them. "So," he says softly as he hands me a glass, coming to sit in front of me.

"So" I repeat with a delicate smile as he reaches his hand out, taking mine into his gently. "Is it nice being back in London for a while?" I smile as he nods.

"Definitely, I get to see my girls" he smiles as I blush gently, looking down at our hands. "I mean, I know we aren't together but, you'll always be my girl" he smiles as I shake my head. He stands up slowly, walking to the oven to remove the dinner. A strong smell from the chorizo filling the air as I groan happily at the smell. "I haven't burnt it!" He cheers with a smile as I giggle softly. The last time he had tried to cook for me was when Ariella was first brought home, as a way of thanking myself and Becky for what we had done.

"This smells amazing Harry" I smile as he plates everything up with a smile on his face at how well he had managed to make the dinner. The plate was placed in front of me gently, a soft kiss pressed to my cheek as he passed me. I blushed, looking at the plate of food before me, beginning to eat. I lift my eyes, smiling softly at the green eyes meeting mine, a soft smile on his features.