Chapter fifty-seven

A groan leaves my lips as I lift my arm, rubbing my eyes with a sigh as the sun runs through the blinds. I go to turn, feeling a set of arms holding me tightly, pushing their face into my neck. "No... don't move because then I get blinded" he whines, burying his face further if that was even possible. I roll my eyes, managing to turn around and lift his chin to press a kiss to his lips.

"Morning to you too" I smirk as he huffs, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "You need to move anyway... I need to have a shower" I mumble, pushing his brunette hair off of his forehead with a smile, pressing my lips to the newly revealed skin. He shakes his head as I sigh softly, stroking the stubble on his chin with my thumb. "Come with me then" I say softly as he grins, jumping out of the bed quicker than I'd ever seen him move before.

"What are you waiting for" he smirks, holding his hand out as he stands completely naked by the door. I raise an eyebrow, climbing out of bed and walking with him to the bathroom, his hand rubbing my side lightly. I giggle softly when he switches on the water, trying his hardest to give me the most seductive look he could. I roll my eyes, stepping in beside him, looking up at him as his hand lowers to cup my cheek, leaning my back against the wall with a smile.

His lips lowered to my own, moving them slowly as he smiled. I slide my arms around his neck, closing my eyes as the passion in the kiss rose, his body pressing close to mine. "You're so beautiful" he whispers softly, stroking my cheek lightly with his thumb as I blush, shaking my head.

"You tell me every day Niall" I breathe out as he smiles, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"That's so you never forget it... I won't have you walking this world thinking anything different" he says softly as I smile, resting my forehead on his chest before looking back up.

"Ni, have you seen the comments on your instagram photo?" I say softly, looking a little worried as he shrugs. He didn't have a care in the world.

"I'm in love with you, so why would I worry what others think?" he says softly. "I have the most beautiful, funny and incredible girlfriend, why wouldn't I want to show you off to the world?" he breathes as I shake my head, biting my lip lightly.

I raise my eyebrows when I hear the door open, seeing the sight of Lewis walk in as if the shower wasn't on. Luckily Niall was stood in front of me with his back to Lewis, covering my bare body. "You guys carry on, I just need to piss" he shrugs, as he heads for the toilet.

"Lewis, use the other bathroom... what is you problem?" I groan as he shakes his head, turning his head to look at the shower. Once again, I was glad Niall was stood in front of me.

"I didn't want to ruin the moment Louis and Becky seemed to be having" he shrugs, turning to the toilet to do what he came in to do.

I shake my head as Niall rolls his eyes. "So you won't ruin their moment, but you'll come in here and piss while I'm getting laid?" Niall says as Lewis shrugs, smirking at him.

"You're always getting laid, we heard you last night you filthy boy" he states as I roll my eyes.

"At least one of us was getting laid, you were hitting on my bird" Niall teases as Lewis groans, rolling his eyes.

"Right mate, we don't need to talk about that now do we" Lewis replies, his accent thick as I laugh softly, burying my face in Niall's chest as he smirks.

"Mate if you could hurry up... I was in the middle of getting busy" he laughs as Lewis holds his hands up, heading for the sink.

He washed his hands before rolling his eyes. "I canny help my length of pee man... I drank a lot last night" he shrugs before smirking. "Alright alright imma goin'" he chuckles, walking out of the door.