Chapter ten

"I really think this could be it you know?" I smile to Becky, slipping in my small silver hooped earrings as I walk into the living room, finding Ariella feeding Becky in her make believe cafe. I smirk as Becky gives me the 'help me' eyes I had grown to know so well, but since Becky had gotten herself into this situation, she was going to be able to get herself out. "I've just had this vibe for the last few weeks, he's been distant and a bit more secretive, it just feels like he's been planning something" I grin, sliding on my all white trainers and grabbing my bracelet from the worktop.

"What time do you think you'll be back?" Becky groans, slipping on a fake smile when Ariella walks back over with yet more food. "Babe i'm going to pop!" She laughs to Ariella who just giggles at her auntie, feeding her the plateful.

"I mean it all depends how it all goes tonight, we may end up having a couple of drinks" I smile softly, grabbing my leather jacket which complimented my black and white striped culotte trousers and my baby pink strappy crop top. "I'll give you a message when I'm on my way back though" I smile softly, Becky then telling me how she is going to make a quick escape so myself and Harry can spend the night together as Ariella would be in bed by that point. I shake my head, smirking softly before walking over to kiss Ariella goodbye, patting Becky's head as I walk past. "Thanks again" I smile softly, heading for the door and telling Becky I would bring her home some dinner.

"You know what I have!" She calls as I walk out of the door, closing it behind me and walking down to my car. I slide the key into the ignition, taking a deep breath to prepare myself for what was going to come tonight, and how Harry was about to make me the happiest girl in the world.

~~~~~~~

I walk through the shopping centre, having taken the long way around to get my head into the right place to prepare for tonight. I sigh softly seeing the burger bar come into view, opening the door a few seconds later. I could see Harry sat with his back to me, looking at the menu in front of him. His phone was turned face down on the table beside him, his hair growing longer by the day and his brown suede jacket hung over the back of the chair. I smile to the waitress as I walk over, touching his shoulder gently and feeling him jump. "Made me jump" he says softly as he stands up. His arms embraced me gently, pressing a gentle kiss to the edge of my mouth.

I sit opposite him, placing my hands in my lap with my handbag beside me and my left leg over my right. "Everything looks so good" I hum, looking through the menu as the waitress appears. Her hands visibly shook as she wrote down our drinks orders, giving us a few moments to browse the food options. I could tell by her actions around us that she was a fan of at least one of us, more than likely Harry. "What are you having?" I ask quietly, placing my long grey acrylic nail between my teeth. My eyes lifted to look at Harry who's eyes scanned the menu, shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know" he says softly, smiling at the waitress as she comes back, still shaking and almost spilling the drinks she held on her tray. I thank her, taking a sip of the cocktail in my hand before ordering my food, placing the glass down. Harry ordered his food, looking down at his hands. I slide my hand across the table, taking his large one into my own as he sighs. His hand slowly moved away, laying on his thighs before he moves his chair back with a small smile. "Need a wee" he says softly as I nod slowly, looking at my phone briefly. I respond to Becky's message, placing my phone back in my bag just before he reappeared, sliding back into his seat. "How's work going?" Harry asks while still looking at his hands, meaning he meant me nodding slowly.

"Yeah good-" I start before the waitress reappeared. I smile softly, thanking her as she placed the plates down in front of us. I pick up the burger, humming as I take a bite out of it, receiving the glorious taste which made my mouth water. I sip my drink, neither of us talking as we eat the food, occasionally telling each other how good the food tasted. I slide my plate away once I had finished, taking my glass into my hand and sipping the drink inside of it. I thanked the waitress when she cleared the plates from the table, placing the dessert menus in front of us. I lift my eyes when I hear Harry sigh, rubbing his hands over his face.