Chapter thirty-seven

"I can't believe Soph is having to meet us there" Becky pouts, feeling a little lost without me with two rowdy boys who were currently on their third bottle of beer. "I can't deal with you both on my own" she huffs, flopping down on the sofa in her flared white trousers with laced white bodysuit,that she was now adjusting, sighing in the process. I on the other hand stood at my house, trying my hardest to get ready quickly to meet everybody at the club since I had to take Ariella to Harry's. It was the most awkward moment ever.

"You'll see her soon enough" Louis mumbles, patting Becky's head lightly as she rolls her eyes. "Come on, let's get going... we can't wait here all night, just let her know" he smiles, holding his hand out for Becky to stand up with. "Mate, did you say you were meeting somebody there?" Louis mumbles as Niall nods, looking down at his phone, only paying a small amount of attention.

Everybody left Louis' flat, heading for the taxi at the front of the complex before clambering into the backseat. "So, were meeting somebody really special to me" Niall smiles as Louis raises his eyebrow.

"Is it like some girlfriend or something?" He teases as Niall nods slowly, causing Louis to stop the mocking instantly. "Oh shit... how have you kept this quiet?" Louis laughs as Niall shrugs.

"You'll see" he mumbles as Louis furrows his brows at his best friend, confused as to what he really meant by this. By this point I had managed to make my way to the club before them since they were further away than I was. I had ordered everybody a drink, handing the bartender my card with a smile as I stand them in front of me, looking over towards the door to see if they had arrived yet. I had butterflies in my stomach at the thought of seeing Niall again, and the sound of the song behind me really want helping the situation.

~~~~~~~

Niall took a deep breath as he stepped out of the taxi, his hand running through his hair as he was followed by Louis and Becky who were laughing between themselves. Niall wasn't laughing though, he was petrified of the reaction he was about to receive. I lift my eyes when I see them walk through the door, standing up from the stool and placing my glass down on the bar. Becky ran at me, tackling me in a hug as I laugh, squeezing her tightly in my arms, by best friend. Louis followed this with a light hug, patting my back before turning to grab his beer, Becky following his actions.

I lift my eyes to look at Niall, biting my lower lip as he smiled softly. His right hand lifted and touched my cheek lightly, bringing his body closer before pressing his lips tightly to mine, sighing happily as my hands rest on his chest, smiling against his lips as they moved slowly against my own. I felt safe and comforted in his embrace, a feeling I had missed this evening. I pull away with a giggle when I turn at the sound of a drink being sprayed and somebody choking. There stood Louis who had a small dribble of beer from his chin where he had just spat half of it out. "Mate I think you've gone a bit hard on the pre-drinks" He laughs as Niall raises his eyebrow at his friend.

"Niall! You have a girlfriend!" Becky frets, panic in her eyes as she looks around the room quickly, "I am not becoming your fake girlfriend again to cover your backs again" she mumbles as she eyes everybody around us, hunting for the Irishman's girlfriend he had kind of mentioned earlier on.

"Uh yeah-" Niall mumbles, sliding his arm around my back as he stands beside me. "M-meet my girlfriend" he says softly, rubbing my side lightly as he looks down at my small body stood beside him. My hair was in a middle parting, with it falling backwards as I look up at him, whilst my body wore a very low cut and revealing bodysuit with a short leather skirt on my lower half. I feel his eyes lock with mine, squeezing my side lightly before we both take a deep breath and slowly look at the two in front of us. This was the first time we were showing this to anybody intentionally and it was terrifying.