Chapter twenty-seven

"Nope, you have to wait and see what it looks like" I giggle softly as I bite my lower lip, looking down at my outfit as a strand of hair fell into my face. I giggle softly at the thick Irish accent spilling through the phone as I slide my hand over my outfit. "You can last a little longer... having a good night?" I smile softly, my heart fluttering when I'm told it would be better when I get there.

I lift my eyes as I hear the bedroom door open and footsteps come down the hallway. "Hurry here... I miss you" Niall sighs, his voice needy as I laugh softly before widening my eyes as the footsteps get closer.

"I need to go..." I mumble before nodding. "I know, I'll see you soon... okay... bye!" I state before hanging up quickly and looking at my best friend who walked through the doorway to me.

"How do I look?" Becky grins, giving me a twirl as her pin straight hair swirled around her body. "I mean, I wanted something a little different" she states, running her hands over her body. Her body was wearing a huge black band T-shirt which was cut out at the front showing some of her black bra underneath. Her legs were partially covered with black fishnet tights and knee high boots as she smiled happily.

"Yeah! You look great!" I smile, turning around quickly to grab a bottle of wine from the fridge and two glasses from the cupboard. I look down at my phone, my heart fluttering at a text from Niall telling me that he loved me. My eyes widen and I lock my phone to avoid Becky seeing the message.

"Thanks" she smiles, fixing her bra before looking in the mirror with her lipstick in her hand. "Who was that on the phone?" She asks as I bite my lip, holding onto the side of my work top, thinking of the best lie I could muster.

I quickly spin around, now holding the two glasses in my hand and walking over to her. "Louis," I smile, "he was just checking what time were getting there" I say softly as she nods, taking a sip of her wine.

We drank our wine, laughing between ourselves before she looked down at her phone, grinning happily. "Taylor's taxi is here!" She grins, clapping her hands happily as she grabs her bag, holding her right hand out to me. "Let's go!" She grins as I nod, following her out of the door.

~~~~~~~

The entire ride, Taylor was relentlessly all over her and would not give up despite me being sat opposite. I received a simple 'hi Soph' before his attention had turned to Becky, mumbling in her ear, squeezing her thigh and kissing her cheek. We had arrived at the club now, where Niall was meeting us for a few drinks for his album release party. He was already here with some of his friends from back home and his cousins, but all my mind could focus on was trying to stop my heart pounding so much.

No sooner had we stepped in, my eyes locked on the table before me. There sat Niall with a man on either side of him who I recognised to be his friend Sean and his Cousin, Deo. I raise my eyebrows as Sean begins to choke on his drink when his eyes fell to my body, Deo's eyebrows raising at Becky as she stood beside me, wondering where Taylor went. "You made it!" Niall cheered, trying to act super cool in front of these two people.

I nod happily, looking around at everybody as my ear catch onto the conversation at the table. "So, who are you planning on whisking away" Deo teases as Niall chuckles, shaking his head whilst taking a swig of his beer, his eyes glancing at me as I stand oblivious to his action.

"I mean, if none of you are going to be jumping in there, I'm definitely thinking of taking a shot at miss model over there" Sean smirks as Deo nods, smirking at the unknowing Becky beside me.

"I'll take her mate" Deo smirks, causing Niall to stand up quickly.

"Don't think anyone is taking her anywhere, mate" Taylor snaps, instantly appearing beside Becky and pulling her into his side. I roll my eyes slightly, turning away from them a small amount.