Chapter twenty-five

I smile as I sing along to the radio, handing up the banner to the wall with a smile before looking over at Becky. Niall had gone out for the day with his mum since she was in London today, but since I had told him I was 'working' today, he thought he wasn't going to see me today or tonight. Except here we were, his two best friends and his secret girlfriend planning his surprise birthday party. His mum had decided to take him out for the day and then take him out for some dinner later since we just had party food. "Becky, can you pass me that bit of blu tack?" I call as Becky nods, handing it to me. I stick up the part of the banner that was hanging before stepping down off of the step.

"Soph, how did you get a key to this place?" Louis asks me causing my heart to pound. I had a key because he was my boyfriend and we had been sneaking around together. Not the reason I could tell him though was it?

"I have my ways" I smirk, winking at Louis as Becky walks back through the door from grabbing something from her the car. I smile to her as she raises her eyebrows at me, before reaching y body forward to the table to grab yet another banner. "Louis, can you go and sort out the drinks for me?" I smile as he nods, making his way to the kitchen with a smile. "This is going to go so well!" I grin, looking at how well the room had been decorated. Becky nodded with a smile, looking back down at her phone as I sigh softly. Taylor had text her relentlessly today, keeping updated with what she was doing which meant she had been quiet, especially since she found out he was coming later.

"Guys, it's four o'clock!" Louis calls as I nod, looking at my phone.

"We have two hours, lets finish this off and make sure we're ready" I grin, clapping my hands. "I love planning a party... I'm going to go and get changed, are you coming Becky? I think we're basically done anyway" I say softly as she nods, following me down the hallway. Lets get this show on the road.

~~~~~~~

"Shh!" Louis mumbles to somebody beside him as we hear Nialls keys jingle behind the door. I bite my lip as I stand by the door with Becky, holding her hand tightly as the door opened, the light being flicked on as everybody shouts surprise. Niall's eyes widened as he jumped slightly, looking around the room.

"W-what?" he mumbles, completely in shock as his eyes scan the room. "Hey everyone" he laughs as the room begins to chuckle with him. "W-who?" he stutters, nerves and confusion filling his body as Louis points to me and Becky, his eyes holding on mine for a few seconds longer as his smile grew slightly more. "You guys!" he laughs, pulling Becky into a tight hug, "thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me!" he grins, pulling me into a hug next. I sigh softly, inhaling his scent as he lingers for a few seconds more, not making anything obvious.

"You're welcome, we've been here since lunchtime" Becky laughs before raising her eyebrow. "I did question how Soph had a key though" she states, staring at Niall as I roll my eyes.

"I told you, I have my ways" I mumble quietly.

"Well thank you again guys, you're both incredible" he smiles, hugging me again before mumbling, "I love you" he mumbles before widening his eyes. "And I love you too" he mumbles to Becky before rushing off to find a beer causing everyone to laugh. I smile softly, following him with my eyes.

~~~~~~~

"We did a great job with this" Louis says softly, standing beside me in Niall's kitchen. His arm was laid across my shoulders as he took a sip of his beer. I hum in response, keeping my eyes fixated on the Irishman across the room stood with his cousins in the living room. Louis looked down at his phone with his arm still firmly across my shoulders, my eyes scanning the room when I feel a set of eyes staring at me.

"I agree" I say softly as he smiles, nodding slightly when my eyes land on Becky who was sat beside Taylor. His actions mimicked Louis' as he whispered in her ear. His hand gestured to her outfit she wore, her ruby red dress complimenting her eyes as she crossed one leg causing the ruffles on the material to push together more. I could see what Taylor was saying from the way his lips were moving, asking why she was wearing such a small dress when there were so many people around.

She replied with the comment that she was trying to impress her fiance which clearly wasn't working causing him to roll his eyes and pull her close, not wanting anyone else to look at what was his. I sigh softly, feeling her eyes stuck on me and Louis, who's arm hadn't moved. "Lou, i'm going to head to the toilet" I mumble as he nods removing his arm and heading to grab another drink. I quickly text Niall, telling him to meet me in his bedroom in five minutes before heading to his room.

I stand in the familiar room, looking out of the window at everybody in his garden before hearing the door lock behind me. I giggle, leaning against the desk behind me once I had turned around to face him, seeing his body move slowly towards me. "Thank you for all of this" he mumbles, touching my cheek gently as I lean into his touch, biting my lower lip softly as he leans down to press a delicate kiss to his lips. "You look beautiful" he says softly, stepping back with my hand in his to look at my outfit clearer. My body was hugged in a tight black bodycon dress which stopped at my high thigh, but the front was a very low plunge leaving little to the imagination when it came to my chest.

His lower lip fell between his teeth as I lift his eyes to look into mine, taking in every single part of his bright blue eyes as I take a deep breath. "I have one more present for you" I whisper as a groan fell from his lips. He knew the tone of my voice, and he knew what was going to happen next which just made him weak. His lips pressed to mine, biting my lower lip gently. I giggle softly, pressing my lips to his neck lightly as he whimpers, gripping my hips in his hands.

"You're so beautiful" he whimpers, sliding his hands up and down my thighs as he inches my dress a little higher, a smirk on his lips as I jump down, pushing his body slowly back to the bed. Once he fell back, now laying down I climbed onto his lap, biting my lip before moving my lips slowly with his. I had missed him, having not seen him properly since I had come back from my trip away, so a moment alone like this meant everything to us.

~~~~~~~

I bite my lip softly as I walk down the hallway of Niall's home, stepping off the last step and heading for the kitchen as I pull my dress down a tiny bit more. I shift the front of my dress slightly to try and hide the mark that Niall had left on my left breast, making my eyes roll and a smirk to form on my lips. "Soph!" Becky calls as I widen my eyes, looking at her as she lights the candles. "Where's Niall? We're going to do the cake!" she groans I shrug.

"Why would I know?" I laugh as she sighs, cheering and beginning to sing happy birthday. I turn my head to see Niall walking towards the kitchen, doing up the final button on his shirt and his breathing at a worn out pace. I smile at my hands at the memory of ten minutes ago, the way he had made me feel back in that bedroom causing a small smile to form on my lips. I bite my lower lip slightly when I feel his hand graze my bum as he walks past, a cheeky smile on his lips as he steps towards the cake, smiling widely.

"This guys has been the best birthday ever" he grins, looking around at everyone as somebody passes him a beer which he gladly took. "Now everybody grab a drink, and party!" He cheers, smiling widely before heading off to find Louis. I smile softly, leaning on the worktop as I watch him happily, working out in my head how I was going to work it that I stayed here tonight to give him the biggest birthday cuddle ever.