Chapter twenty-two

I groan to myself, feeling my heart pounding as I run up the escalator to the front of the airport to meet Becky. I bite my lip softly when I see her stood outside the door tapping on her phone, potentially sending a message. I feel myself beginning to pant, still out of breath from the antics I had endured before leaving for the airport causing me to be a few minutes late to meet Becky. The picture of his pleasure filled features still burning hot in my mind causing a smile on my lips. That dropped when I came face to face with Becky.

"Soph! Where have you been?" She sighs as I give her a sheepish smile.

"I'm so sorry! I got stuck in traffic on the way here" I mumble as she sighs, grabbing the handle of her suitcase.

"It's okay, just please don't be late again" she says softly as I nod with a smile. We roll our cases across the floor, checking them in before heading for the lounge. One of the biggest perks of the job we both have was that we were able to use the lounge and grab first class seats on flights with ease. I grin widely as we step onto the plane, receiving our glass of champagne before settling in our seats. I slip my headphones in, closing my eyes and laying my head back against the headrest and letting the sound of One Direction fill my ears, still being a secret fan girl.

"Miss, can I offer you anything to drink?" The air hostess says quietly as I smile up at her. She was about my age and looked a little giddy.

"Just a lemonade please" I smile as she nods beginning to walk off before stopping and turning back.

"I know you're probably on a break and going away to relax but, could I possibly grab your autograph? I've been a huge fan of you since you started out with Harry" she says quietly as I give her a small smile. "I'm just so glad you two are still talking... despite you know, her" she mumbles as I hold back a laugh.

"Course you can" I say softly as she grins, grabbing a piece of paper from her pocket with a pen.

"Thank you! You're even more amazing in person" she smiles before running off behind the curtain again. I move in my recliner seat, laying on my side and scrolling through my photographs. I smile softly when I see the photo of Ariella when she was a baby, feeling my heart melt inside of me. She was so small, now she was the greatest girl ever with a really big heart. These next five days were going to be difficult without her by my side.

~~~~~~~

"Becky this place is insane!" I gasp when we arrive at the hotel. The sky was bright blue and the building was white and a light coloured wooden theme. It was beautiful. I took the chance to take an Instagram story with a wide grin while Becky checked us in. "Hey everybody!" I cheer with a wide smile, looking at my phone screen, "we've arrived at our location and it's absolutely beautiful, I mean take a look at this lobby alone..." I breath out, turning the camera to show the lobby area. "Thank you so much to this amazing company for this opportunity to shoot for their new swimwear campaign... Barbados, we're here" I cheer, uploading it and putting my phone back into my pocket.

"So, the plan is that we go and unpack, and we need to get straight into the photos, even just for your social media," Becky starts as I nod, grabbing my suitcase before it's taken by a member of staff to our room. "Then tomorrow morning we have a shoot with Victoria's Secret and then you can spend the afternoon swimming and relaxing" she nods as I smile softly. I took it then upon myself to giggle earning a small glare.

"Beck come on, I know you're working at the moment but please relax okay? Everything is going to be fine... have a little fun" I say softly before skipping off behind the man who took my suitcase to our exclusive lodgers the water. I grin widely as we walk inside, touching the doorway as we enter. Everything about this place was remarkable and like nothing I had ever seen before. I may have seen fancy hotels because of my job, but this was extraordinary. "Wow" was all I could muster out as Becky nods, speechless herself.

"Right, let's get you ready" she says softly before grabbing a red swimsuit from one of the cases in the room. I head to the bathroom, sliding it on with a wide grin. It was beautiful. I sigh happily, looking at my body in the mirror and sliding my hands down my sides. The swimsuit was heavily cut out at the sides leaving almost strings to it but with a panel at the front that covered my stomach. I grin softly, turning around to see a cheeky amount of bum showing as I giggle softly. I snap a photo on my phone, grinning widely in it before walking back to find Becky.

"Happy with this?" I smile as she nods quickly, smiling really wide. She clapped her hands happily gesturing for me spot spin around.

"You look fantastic, this photo business out here is going to be a breeze" she smirks, nudging me before opening the door to the walk way outside of our room. "Okay so, just do whatever feels natural for now" she nods as I smile softly. Photo shoots were always a little awkward.

~~~~~~~

"I think, that's the one" Becky smiles, handing me my phone with the photo on it that we had chosen. I was stood smiling at the floor in a candid photograph, with the one before of my back and bum whilst I look at the ocean in front of me. I nod happily, linking the two photos up to my Instagram with the caption 'feeling some kind of way' before locking my phone and heading back inside.

I flop onto the bed in the bedroom, nodding to Becky when she peers round the door to tell me she was going back up to the lobby to grab us some dinner. I unlock my phone and smile at the message from Niall. I quickly call him, smiling when I see his face light up the screen. "Hey beautiful" he says softly as I wave, rolling over to lay on my back.

"How you doing?" I ask softly as he nods, smiling at the screen. His eyes were bright as he looked at me, making my heart melt.

"I'm doing good, missing you though" he says quietly as I smile a small smile at him. "Plus that photograph was not okay" he groans with a pout. I raise my eyebrow, standing up and spinning my camera round.

"What the one in this?" I tease as he groans with a pout,  causing a giggle to leave my lips.

"This is just torture" he sighs as I smirk at the camera. "Can you just come home already? I miss you" he pouts as I shake my head.

"Babe I've been gone one day" I giggle as he shrugs. "I need to go, I can hear Becky coming" I sigh as he smiles with a small nod.

"I need to sleep anyway" he says softly, "I have the studio in the morning" he says quietly as I nod to him. "Have a great time darlin', I look forward to more photos of the girl I get to call mine" he says softly as I smile.

"You will, I love you Ni" I say softly as he grins into the phone.

"I love you too darlin'" he says softly causing my heart to flutter. I hand up the phone after blowing him a kiss, smiling when I see Becky with dinner. By now I had changed into my pyjama shorts and crop top, ready to head to bed early. The butterflies in my stomach were still there, causing the silly smile on my face to stick.

"Why are you so happy?" Becky smiles, setting the food on the table as I smile at my crossed legs.

"Just being in this best place with my best friend" I say softly, looking out the window at the sunset.