Chapter twelve

"Dare" I mutter, watching Niall with cautious eyes as he looked around the small circle.

"I dare you to give good old Louis over here a lap dance" he states, sipping his beer with a triumphant smirk on his lips. I shrug, standing up as Niall begins to play a song on his phone. I slide my hips onto Louis', backing up against him as he holds his hands up. I swung my hips, trying my hardest not to laugh but simply smirking at the actions I was performing. I turned around, crouching between his knees, trying to pull my hottest moves out of the bag.

"This is so weird" He groans, hiding his face in his hands as I laugh. "I think of you like a sister" he whimpers as I continue to laugh.

"Is that why you didn't find any attraction to it" I tease, gesturing towards his nether region. He shakes his head, beginning to laugh before pointing to Niall.

"I didn't, someone else did" He smirks as Niall folds his legs, trying to hide the fact he had a boner growing in his trousers, which was very prominent. "Alright Louis, truth or dare" I state as he raises his eyebrow, stating dare at me as he narrows his eyes, wondering what I was going to pull out of the bag. I look between him and Becky, who was still cuddling that dragon from earlier, playing with its fluffy wings as I shake my head.

"Do the superman pose with Becky" I nod as he laughs, telling me how simple this was going to be. I smirk, knowing just how intoxicated Becky was, meaning it would be so much harder. Louis laid on his back, with his arms and legs in the air as Becky clambered on top, shouting how high she was. Her eyes widened, stating how she could see the London Eyes, beginning to wobble before falling on top of him. She laughed, kissing his nose and climbing off, resulting in Louis pouting.

"She's pissed, that's no fair" he states, looking at Becky. "Truth or dare" he asks as she nods.

"Truth" she mumbles, looking at the dragon again as if it was her best friend.

"Do you really and truly want to marry Taylor?" he says softly, looking into her eyes. Nice curve ball Louis, really took us all by surprise...

Becky's eyes widened, nodding quickly. "Yes, yes of course I do! I mean, he loves me and I love him, he gave me attention when you were all drooling over Soph" she says softly as Louis nods, with some sort of feeling in his eyes that could probably be determined were we not all incredibly drunk and unruly right now. "Soph, truth or dare" she mumbles as I opt for a truth, sipping my drink as she rubs her chin with the dragons hand. "What was the last thing you cried over?" she smiles, seeming pleased with her question.

"Beck really?" I groan, placing my forehead in my hands. "Well probably when Harry just dropped me" I shake my head, downing my drink and rubbing my head softly. "Okay, Louis, truth or dare" I say softly as he swallows his mouthful, mumbling that he was choosing a truth. "What's the biggest secret you're keeping from everybody in this room?" I smirk as he bites his lip. He reaches forward, grabbing one of the shots form the table and taking it. "You really aren't answering?" I state, raising my eyebrows as he shakes his head.

"Nah, not worth the shit" he mumbles, looking at me and Niall. "Niall, truth or dare" he mumbles, nodding as Niall chooses dare. "Alright, lets kick this up a notch... I dare you to kiss Soph" he laughs as Niall shrugs.

"What are you, three?" Niall laughs, nodding his head for me to come over to him. I smile softly, placing myself on his lap to be a little comfier, leaning in as his lip ghost over mine, pressing hard against them. His tongue ran over my lower lip, beginning to battle with mine as I smirk softly, feeling his hand squeeze my hip softly. Our lips moved in sync, Louis coughing awkwardly that we actually did it.

"Guys I said kiss not fuck each other, jheez" Louis mumbles.

The game continued, with one of the funniest dares being Becky and Niall having a staring contest with their noses touching. Becky poked her tongue out to Niall to try and put him off with him doing the same causing their tongues to touch accidentally. Becky freaked at this, trying to grab her tongue and scrape his saliva off shouting how she had basically just kissed her brother. It was hilarious.

By this point of the night it was three in the morning. Becky had passed out with the dragon on Louis' lap, with Louis looking at the ceiling talking to me and Niall who were quieter than normal. "Are you guys even listening?" Louis mumbled, closing his eyes before sighing and giving up on the conversation we were having. Louis was unaware of what was happening. He simply laid his head to the side, closing his eyes with his fingers tangled in Becky's hair and his feet on the coffee table. "It was a good conversation, you're missing out" he drunkenly mumbled to himself, once again forgetting that nobody was listening to him.

Down the hall were two people connecting their bodies in a drunken state of need, tongues fighting for dominance and bodies intertwined. My eyes opened, looking into the bright blue ones above me, both of us panting and gasping for air. I mumble yet another profanity, connecting my lips to his again as he groaned, trying to keep as quiet as he could. His body moved with mine before rolling over so I was now sat on top of him, moving my body up and down as his hands laid behind his head, watching me move. His blue eyes grew dark, full of lust and want as his hand moved to my hip to squeeze it.

"Shit" he mumbled, grunting at the feeling of my body against his length. "You're so beautiful" he groaned, taking his lower lip between his teeth as my eyes closed, "open 'em" he mumbled, his accent incredibly thick from the alcohol and lust filling his veins. I opened my eyes, looking down into his as I leant my hands against his chest for some extra support. "That dress was incredible, couldn't stop thinking about slipping it off and doing this with 'ya" he groaned, spilling out appreciations for the pink dress.

"I'll wear it out more often" I smirk as he chuckles lowly before groaning again, swear building on his forehead. "Niall" I whimper, feeling the knot forming in my stomach I hadn't felt in a while, dragging my long white nails down his stomach as he groaned out.

"Go on, do it" he groans, reaching up to run a hand through my hair as his eyes lock with mine for a very intense moment. A loud string of profanities slipped from his lips, both of us reaching our peak as he began coming to a similar high to mine before collapsing back into the bed with me falling to his side, throwing an arm over my waist lazily. His nose nuzzling into the back of my neck as we panted, both needing air after the moment we had just endured. A drunken night with somebody I knew all too well, whos fingers were now linked with mine in front of me and gentle kisses left their lips to attach to the skin of my bare shoulder.

"Sleep now, it's late" he says softly, closing his eyes but staying close. My body following his lead and falling asleep, dreaming of the last half an hour over and over. "You're so beautiful" was all I heard before my body drifted, falling asleep in the arms of somebody I knew so well.