Chapter fifty-one

"Come here" Louis mumbles, trying his hardest to pull Becky into a tight hug, in hopes to make those awkward feelings disappear. It wasn't working though, instead Becky stood rigid in his arms, not really knowing what to do or to say. "Becky" he sighs as he pulls away slowly, looking at her sadly, "what can I do to make this all better? You know it shouldn't last this long" he mumbles, now looking at his black adidas trainers.

A groan left Becky's lips as she ran a hand through her hair, briefly looking over at myself and Niall who were trying to decide on what sweets we wanted for the plane. Her eyes diverted back to the Doncaster man before her, looking deep into his eyes as she told him the only thing to help make everything work again. "Take me seriously" she says softly.

Louis raised his eyebrows, unsure of what she meant. Before he could agree to whatever it was that she was getting at with this, a brunette man appeared behind her. His hands rested on her hips and his lps fell to her cheek to press a delicate kiss to the skin which only made Louis jealous. "I'm going to get a drink, i'll grab you one when i'm there?" he mumbles against her cheek as Becky nods, smiling up at him. He walked away again, letting Louis fold his arms and show his true reaction now.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Louis mutters, allowing his eyes to follow the man who had just put his hands on what he had always perceived to be his girl.

Becky just smirked, folding her arms across her chest, amused at how this was affecting Louis. "A bit of fun" she smiled, rubbing her arm lightly as her eyes floated to the man she was thinking about giving her heart to. "Plus his name's Conor" she nods, smirking at him.

"Why is he going with you?" Louis huffs, beginning to get a little irritated by everything that happening underneath his nose.

Beck sighs, shifting on her feet a little and looking at her shoes. "I did offer for you to come" she mumbles, feeling a little sad now. This was already stressful enough for her, let alone now she was having to face the man she had once had feelings for.

"Is he my replacement then?" Louis asks quietly as Becky simply replied about how he had been given a chance. Something about this wasn't sitting right with Louis though. "Why do I feel like this isn't just about the flight" Louis mumbles, stepping closer to Becky. He just wanted to hold her in his arms and make everything okay again.

Becky took a step back, looking up in his eyes briefly to tell him "goodbye" before walking away. This hadn't ended how either of them wanted it to end.

A groan left Louis' lips as he walked back towards his car, muttering words under his breath. 'Seriously?' he thought, slamming the car door behind him as he got inside.

~~~~~~~

I giggle softly as I feel Niall's plump lips pressing across the skin of my neck from his seat beside me on the plane. How Becky had managed to bag us a private jet I would never know but I could only assume it was because of the fact it was for such a prestigious runway walk. I hum softly as his fingers graze the material of my tracksuit bottoms, trailing up the inside of my thigh. Luckily, we had a blanket over us, avoiding anybody seeing what was going on.

A smirk was on Conor's lips as his fingers ran over Becky's stomach, running along the waistband of her trousers. He felt as thought he was going to get somewhere, but that thought quickly left his mind when he heard a muffled whimper from the opposite side of the plane. "Do they ever stop to breathe?" Conor mumbles, leaning back in his seat with his against the headrest.

A hum leaves my lips as I stand up with Niall, taking his hand and heading to the bedroom at the back of the plane. It was definitely not a cheap jet to be on. A sigh leaving Conor's lips when he hears the door shut, a laugh being heard before it all went quiet. "Finally, some alone time" Conor mumbles, turning Becky's chin lightly to look at him.