Chapter fourty-four

"I can't believe it's just the two of us, headed for New York City!" I grin, wheeling my cabin case through the departure lounge, heading for the lounge. It was currently 10 o'clock in the evening so it was dark and most people were either asleep on the chairs or distracted by trying to stay awake, meaning nobody had noticed us. Niall nodded with a smile, wheeling his own case with a rub to his eyes and a yawn. I had woken him up to come to the airport, much to his hatred.

We step into the lounge, making our way to the bar and ordering a drink, taking a seat on one of the sofas in front of a television. Niall's head lulled, resting on my left shoulder as I smile softly, leaning mine against his. "What's wrong?" I say softly, placing my hand on his knee as he shakes his head lightly with a small smile.

"Nothing, 'm just tired" he mumbles, closing his eyes for a few seconds. "I'll sleep on the plane" he mumbles, rubbing his eyes before sitting back up properly again. "It's going to be nice to do this, just the two of us" he smiles, rubbing the back of my neck lightly as he looks at me.

I nod in response, sipping my drink before handing him my phone with a smile. "Can you take a couple of photos?" I smile widely, shifting back to sit differently on the sofa.

Niall's eyebrow rose as he opened the camera on the iPhone in his hands. "Only if you give me a kiss" he hums as I roll my eyes playfully, leaning forward to press a gentle kiss to his lips, smiling at the contact. I sit back, holding my cocktail in my hand before looking away from the camera, shifting slightly to take some different shots.

"Thanks" I smile as he nods, sipping his beer before sitting back and settling his eyes in the television. I could see him trying to hear it over the sound of everybody talking in the background. I reach my hand over, playing with the hair on the back of his neck, smiling as his eyes closed in response to the action. Both of our eyes lifted as we heard the speakers, calling for us.

"Flight 232A to New York City is now boarding"

~~~~~~~

"Niall I can't do that" I laugh quietly, careful not to wake the other people in the first class area of the plane. We had been on the plane for a couple of hours now and it was currently 2am. Most normal people would be asleep, and with his tired Niall was earlier, he should be too, but he wasn't. The lights on the plane were dimmed while people slept on the fairly quiet flight, but I could still see the smirk on his lips.

"5 minutes and come and meet me" he mumbles again as I roll my eyes when he heads to the bathroom at the back of the first class area. I look at the time on the television screen, standing up and heading to the same door Niall had gone into moments earlier. "You're here" He smirks, quietly closing the door and locking it. I raise my eyebrow with a small smirk as I lean against the basin.

My arms were folding across my bare stomach, since I was wearing a cream coloured jogger with a cropped white T-shirt. "What do you want?" I tease, acting oblivious as he chuckles, resting his hands on my cheeks before slamming his lips to mine.

I rest my hands on his hips, pulling his body closer to me as he chuckles, moving his lips against mine. Moments later and he was undoing my trousers and slipping them down, along with his own before smirking at me. I was lifted up and sat on the side, pulling his body close to mine as I bite my lower lip, causing him to groan.

"You need to be quiet" he mumbles, beginning to move with his hand now over my mouth to keep the quietness. Never did I think this would be the Niall I had always known.

~~~~~~

"Good morning" he mumbled, rolling over in the sheets of the hotel room, keeping his eyes closed. I smile softly, holding the sleepy man close to my body as I sigh happily. It was currently 11am, but we hadn't got to the hotel until almost 6am, so we needed a few hours sleep.