Chapter fourty-eight

A grumble left Beckys lips as she sat up in bed rubbing her eyes, her ears pricking at the sound of the shower running as she sighs. She needed the toilet, badly. She knew Louis could take a while in there, causing her to simply cross her legs a little tighter to try and hold the feeling in. She rubbed her eyes, looking around the room at the mess she had made in here, which was something she was leaving for a day that Louis was in the living room and she needed to be away from him.

She stood up, walking to her wardrobe and pulling out her long sleeve dress. It was a bodycon style which ended at her knees and hugged her curves perfectly. A smirk left her lips as she laid it on the bed, running to the bathroom when the door is sounded and footsteps have walked down the hallway. She brushed her teeth, relieving her bladder and grabbing her hairbrush. Her feet dragged her back to the bedroom, open her makeup bag with a grin, pulling out her most used items and laying them in front of her.

Half an hour later and she was stood in front of the mirror, admiring what she was wearing and how she looked. Her hands ran over her hips happily as she fixed her hair slightly, grabbing her jacket and heading into the kitchen. When she reached the doorway, she stopped and took a deep breath, letting her eyes wander over the topless man before her, realising he was in nothing but a towel. She shook her head, dismissing any thoughts before walking to the island in the middle of the room.

"Flashing your abs is not going to solve this" she mutters, pouring the hot water into her mug and stirring the liquid inside. Louis lifted his head from his cereal bowl, raising his eyebrow at the brunette with her back to him, noticing how her dress hugged her bum.

He chuckled, smirking softly. "I had a shower, I'm not trying to do anything, it's not my fault you have no control" he smirks as Becky groans, grabbing a T-shirt of his from the washing on the side. She threw it at him, raising her eyebrow with her arms folded across her chest.

"Get changed, I need a lift to work" she mumbles, looking at him with almost pleading eyes as he copies her actions.

"So polite of you" he laughs as Becky huffs, turning her back again and taking a sip of her drink before deciding she didn't even want it.

"You're lucky I'm even talking to you" she sighs, pouring the drink down the sink before grabbing her handbag from the side.

"Beck, why are you being like this?" He sighs, looking at her as she walks towards him, but she simply walked past. On her way past she simply pointed at the shirt, reminding him to put it on as he sighs, running a hand through his hair. He hated arguing with her, especially when he found her attractive when she was annoyed. He slid the shirt on, grabbing some boxers and tracksuit bottoms from the pile and sliding those on too.

He followed behind her, sliding his shoes on at the doorway and heading to his car. He unlocked it, slipping into the driver's seat as he looked across at Becky. Her face told him everything he needed to know, that he wasn't to talk to her. He sighed, starting up the engine and switching on his music.

He couldn't take this silence thing much longer, he had to speak. So he did. "Beck I'm sorry okay? I just get so wound up when I see him" he mumbled, flicking his eyes over to her as she sat with her eyes looking out of the window. She didn't respond, simply continuing to look away from him. He pulled up at the office, sighing as she climbs out of the car without a word and walking into the building.

Her feet walked up up the stairs, walking past her assistant with a simple "I'll be in the office, email me with any concerns" before closing the door and throwing her handbag down. Her body flopped down in the chair, pushing her face into her hands with a groan. Her eyes lift at the sound of her mobile ringing, sighing when she sees my name. Her eyebrows rose, answering the call with a fake smile.

"Becky, I have a question for you" I mumble as she hums to let me know to continue. "So were going on a date tonight to the horse races tonight and Niall won't tell me why but apparently you need to choose a colour for me" I huff as she hums again, watching the cars in the street below from her window. "So should I wear that lemon colour or navy blue?" I ask as Becky sighs.

"Navy" she mumbles, "have fun" she says softly as I sigh softly, knowing she wasn't okay.

"Becky there's somebody out there for you" I say gently as she hums in response. She was still heartbroken. Then Niall decided to pipe up, shouting across the room as she finished his bowl of cereal.

"Come with us!" He calls as Becky sighs, "there'll be lots of men in suits" he smirks as I laugh softly, shushing him.

"Don't be silly, I don't want to intrude on your date night" she says softly as I smile lightly.

"Beck, were going with a bunch of his friends, it's not like a proper date night" I say softly as she sighs softly telling me how she would think about it before hanging up the call. A groan left her lips as she span on her seat, running a hand through her hair. The stress levels building up inside of her as she watched everybody walking through the streets of London below her.

~~~~~~~

I hum softly placing my phone on the counter as I feel Nialls arms wrap around my waist, rubbing my hips lightly. I giggle softly at the feeling on his lips lightly brushing against my neck before attaching to it properly, pressing slow and gentle kisses down the skin as I bite my lip.

I roll my eyes when I feel his hands wonder upwards, closing underneath my pyjamas and resting on my breast, squeezing them lightly. I lift my own hand, pushing his hands away with a pout and a shake of my head. "Niall please... you know how hard it is to turn you down but I really need to get and have a shower and go to town to buy a dress for tonight" I mumble, biting my lip as his lips continue to press up and down my skin.

He moved from my shoulder up my neck, stopping when he gets to my ear. "Why don't we save some water and we can both get what we want" he whispers, nipping my earlobe lightly as I feel myself melt into his touch. He knew the effect he had had over me, which is why he took my hand in his and walked straight to the bathroom with me, stripping off his boxers when he got into the room.

He turned on the shower, stepping inside as I take off my pyjamas, looking into his eyes as his fingers tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, biting his lower lip. His face dipped down, holding my chin lightly in his palm as his lips press to mine. A soft smile on his lips as he pulled me close, holding our naked bodies together in a cuddle as I giggle softly. His fingers lift my chin again, pressing his lips to mine lightly.

The pace picked up as his body moved forwards, backing me against the wall of the shower. His tongue ran lightly over my lower lip, slipping it in as I grant him access. I groan lightly against his lips, lifting my hands to rest in his hair as I smile, feeling his hands wonder how and down my wet, bare skin. My body jumps when his fingers wind up between my legs, causing my mouth to press harder to his as he smirks against my lips.

"Niall" I whimper, closing my eyes as he looks down at me, pressing his forehead against mine. A glimmer in his eyes as he smirks, moving his fingers painfully slow.

"Do you want me to stop darlin'?" He questions as I shake my head slowly no. He smirks, continuing his movements before stopping. I whimper at the lack of contact I now had, only to see a sickly smirk on his lips. Seconds later and my hands are pressed against the wall of the shower and his hand was in my hair.

A groan left his lips as the fingers of his spare hand dug into my hip with ease. I whimper at the feeling of his body intimately laced with mine. "Niall" I groan, biting my lip as his hand tugs my hair lightly.

"I know darlin'" he groans, moving at a slightly faster pace as I whimper out, feeling his hips roll against mine. The only sounds in the room were the water from the shower, skin slapping together and the sound of pure ecstasy leaving our mouths.

Moments later and I was stood up, with one leg hitched up and his body reconnecting with mine. "Fuck"
He groans, touching my cheek lightly as I whimper out, slipping my hands into his hair. "I'm-" he starts as I whimper, his eyes closing and his face pushing into my neck.

Our body's pressed close together as we both breath out heavily, not wanting to pull ourselves away from each other at all. I felt nothing but pure love for him, and I knew this feeling would never disappear.