Chapter thirteen

"I'll be back in a second Becky!" I call from the front door, closing it on the latch behind me as I step into the hallway. I looked at the man before me, looking up into their bright blue eyes with a soft smile as their thumb caresses my cheek, leaning down and pressing a strong kiss to my lips. I giggle softly, slipping my arms around his neck before nipping his lower lip with my teeth, causing a low groan to leave his lips. "You better go, she's going to get suspicious" I hum softly, feeling his hands caress my hips as his lips press to my neck softly.

"I don't care" he mumbles, pulling my body close to his, looking down into my eyes. "You look too good" he groans, pressing hips lips to mine again, but this time he was cut short. I push him back slightly, earning a pout from him. "Come on, kiss me" he whines as I smirk softly.

"Tell you what, go now and I'll come round tomorrow after my shoot okay?" I say softly as he nods eagerly. He presses a quick kiss to my lips before running down the stairs from my flat. I shake my head with a soft smile, walking back into the living room to find Becky. We grabbed our bags, both holding swimwear inside of them for the day we had ahead of us. Becky was too hungover to notice what had gone on with Niall this morning, shown by her saying nothing.

"Ready?" Becky smiles as I slide on my jacket. I nod, grabbing my house keys before following behind her, heading for the taxi downstairs and climbing in. My eyes focused on the flat we had just left, remembering the night before. The drinks, the laughter, the mind-blowing night in my bed that I could just about remember parts of.

~~~~~~~

"Becky what the hell? This place is insane" I whisper as we walk into the most luxurious spa in London. "How the-" I start as we are greeted at the reception. Becky booked us in, smirking at me as she handed them her card, thanking them as we are guided to the changing rooms to slip on our swimwear.

"So, we're going to have a swim first and have some time there, then we have a full body massage booked for 1:30 with lunch just before that which is a champagne afternoon tea," she starts as my eyes widen. "Then after that, we have a manicure and pedicure booked" she smiles as I run my hands over my makeup free face.

"This is why you're my best friend" I sigh softly and pull her into a tight hug.

"You need something to cheer you up after that dickhead" she shrugs with a smile before holding up a finger. "Oh, I've also arranged for Louis to have Ariella tonight, he's going to take her to nursery in the morning and then Harry has her as normal tomorrow night" she smiles as I shake my head with tears filling my eyes, thanking her over and over. "No, no tears" she smiles softly, wiping them away before taking my hand. "Come on, get changed" she says softly.

Minutes later Becky emerged wearing the cutest black and white polka dot bikini. The top was a bandeau style and the bottoms were of a high hip style, meaning they made her legs look longer. Her hair was up in a messy bun, looking completely flawless. She sighed softly, looking at her phone and shaking her head slightly causing a small piece of hair to fall from her bum and get stuck to her eyelash. I made a mental note to find out what this was, especially since she plastered that fake smile on her lips. I looked down at my own body holding the mustard yellow bikini with the tied up front. The bottoms were a similar style to Beckys, allowing us to slightly "twin". I smile softly at my phone, giggling at the drooling emojis on the screen after sending the photo of myself in the bikini, shaking my head at the reaction I had received.

We quietly headed to the pool, placing our towels down and slipping into the pool. We did a few lengths, chatted for a while before sitting down on the loungers. "Beck, why did you look so upset at your phone" I say softly as she shakes her head trying to dismiss the topic. "Beck" I warn as she sighs, looking at her hands.

"It was Taylor... he saw photos of us out last night and he was just telling me he was disappointed" she says softly as I sigh gently. "He just doesn't like me going out and he really doesn't like Louis and then he saw photos with Louis and he's just a little cross" she says softly as I nod slowly.

"Beck, that isn't healthy... he can't control you like that" I say softly as she clears her throat.

"He isn't, oh look, lunch" she smiles as the food is brought over, changing the subject as I sigh softly. "Anyway missy, why do you have a suspicious mark on your neck?" She comments as my eyes widen slightly. "You didn't- Soph no you didn't sleep with Louis did you?" She exclaims as I shake my head quickly.

"God no!" I exclaim loudly, causing a few older people to look over at us. I giggle softly with Becky as she furrows her eyebrows.

"Then why have you got a dark mark on your collar bones" she says confused, her eyes staring at the mark on my body as I smile innocently.

"It was a dare" I blurt out as she moves her head back confused, studying my face. "You were way too drunk to remember but there was a dare to give me a love bite" I mutter, looking at my hands to avoid the eye contact.

"Who?" She says softly, more confused than anything else. Her features showed she was trying to remember it happening but I just prayed to god she was too drunk to actually remember any of the truth or dare.

"Niall" I nod softly, not lying to her about that part of it. She laughs softly as I lift my eyes to look at her.

"Was that not awkward given your you know, past" she says softly as I shake my head with a smile.

"Nah, wasn't awkward at all" I say softly with a smile as we clink our glasses together, toasting to no more dickheads and no more heartbreak.

~~~~~~~

I sigh softly, the masseuses hands gliding effortlessly up and down my back as I sigh softly, closing my eyes in pure bliss. "This is so nice considering what I have booked tomorrow..." I groan, remembering who my photographer was for tomorrow. I opened one eyes to see Becky giggling to herself.

"Who do you have again?" She says softly, her eyes still closed as I sigh softly.

"Tristan" I groan, closing my eyes again as I hear Becky mutter an 'ooo' at how bad it was. Tristan was a photographer who made you work harder than you have ever worked before, to then tell you that he wasn't overly impressed with the photos but he was sure they would do.

"I've got a feeling you're going to have fun" she teases as I groan, throwing her the middle finger as she laughs softly. "How have you been doing though Soph, how are you actually holding up?" She says softly as I shrug a little, smiling slightly.

"I'm holding up okay" I say gently as she nods softly.

"You know you'll find somebody who's going to look after you properly and not fuck you over like that, that was just wrong" she mumbles as I nod softly, sighing quietly to myself. "You deserve the best Soph, I've found mine now you just have to find yours" she says softly.

I nod softly in regards to her statement, thanking the ladies as they finished. "Thank you for today Beck" I say softly as she nods and smiles, slowly sitting up as the masseuses moved, allowing us to slowly stand up and make our way to the changing rooms.

"It's no problem" she says softly, grabbing her back from the locker before heading into a cubicle, telling me how I deserved it and how we needed some more time together and then that's when I shut off. I grabbed my phone, smirking softly as I sent a message to one person simply stating; my place in an hour, it's just us tonight.

I slid out of the cubicle, slinging my bag over my phone and walking to the reception with Becky, chattering away about how her wedding plans were going. I nod, expressing how excited I was to be helping her more and how beautiful she was going to look when she finally found the dress she loved and felt right in. She continued chatting as I stopped in my tracks, looking at my phone as it vibrated. I smirked softly at the reply, placing the phone in my pocket and running after Becky.

All it read was; see you then, you're in for an unforgettable night.