Chapter twenty-nine

"So it's either red, white or black... but there is a blue option too" Becky sighs through the phone, clearly frustrated as I rub my forehead, standing in front of the work top with my mug of coffee. Becky was in the process of looking for a new car and wanted to get a really nice one as a treat to herself. I hum in agreement, taking a sip of my drink with a soft smile. Ariella was in her bedroom doing some drawing and Niall was asleep in bed as he had stayed the night last night.

"I mean, it's up to you" I say softly as I move to the window, touching the glass lightly as I look at the world around me. People were rushing to work with their coffee cups and phones in hand. Others were driving casually down the road before turning off to their destination. My mind closed out what was being said on the other side of the phone, focusing on the world outside.

"Are you even listening?" I hear her mumble through the phone as I rub my forehead, still looking out of the window.

"Car... red, blue or white" I mutter as she hums in response. I suddenly jump as I feel a pair of arms slide around my waist. I bite my lower lip, feeling their bare chest against my clothed back and their hand wandering up and down my sides, slowly moving down to slide under my T-shirt and rest on my stomach.

"Yeah so I don't know which one to get, the man said the Mercedes AMG range is incredible and their nice but I'm really looking at a Tesla..." she says softly as I hum in response, laying my head backwards against the broad shoulder behind me. My eyes closing when a gentle kiss is pressed to my shoulder with a soft smile on my face.

"I don't know Beck, I don't understand c-cars" I stumble with my words when his lips press to my neck. I bite my lower lip feeling his lips move slowly up and down, my eyes closing as I feel her carry on talking. "Fuck..." I mumble before coughing. "Beck I really need to get going" I mumble as she stops talking.

"Soph you're house viewing isn't till this afternoon" she says softly as I sigh lightly.

"I know, but I uh-" I start as he nips the skin lightly causing my eyes to close. "I need to get a shower and get ready... had a lazy morning" I mumble as she hums in response.

"And you're sure you don't want me to come?" She asks, my head back against Niall's shoulder as I shake my head, suddenly remembering she shouldn't see me when she spoke again. "Soph" she urges as I cough slightly.

"Sorry, no it's okay" I say softly, "I've got things to do after".

"Only if you're sure, well I'll let you know about this car situation... let me know how this house goes" she continues, I bite my lip, feeling Niall spin me around to sit me on the work top, his hands running up and down my inner thigh.

"I will do, okay Beck" I mumble, biting my lip as my head falls back slightly when his hand runs lightly over my core. "I'll speak to you later, bye!" I giggle, hanging up before she could say anything else. I giggle softly, lifting his face to look at me since he was looking down at my lap. I press my lips to his, moving them slowly in sync with his as he whimpers against my lips.

"I love you" he mumbles, smirking softly at me as he pulls away and to rest his forehead on mine. His eyes were bright but he was still half asleep. I giggle softly as he smirk turns to a smile, his features softening slightly when my hands slowly run up and down his bare chest. The feeling of his chest hair against my fingers before settling my arms over his shoulders to look into his eyes.

"I love you too... go on, go and get ready and we can go to this first viewing... I never told Becky about this one" I say softly as he chuckles, tutting at me as he presses one last kiss to my lips before removing himself from my space with a smile. His body turned, moving back down the hallway slowly as he began to type on his phone.

~~~~~~~

"Here we are" Niall smiles as he pulls into the driveway of the third house we were viewing. "This one is a little cheaper but it's still got the same bedrooms and bathrooms" he smiles as I nod, looking out of the window at the large house in front of us. We pulled into the gates, greeted by an overly smiley woman who stood beside her Audi. I climb out, brushing my hand over my grey skinny jeans as I walk to the back, lifting Ariella out of her car seat and holding her hand.

The woman's eyes widened when she saw Niall, clutching her folder a little tighter. I greet her with a smile, walking over with my daughter as Niall locks the car, walking over behind us. "Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Leanne" she smiles as I shake her hand politely, Niall doing the same as we walk into the building. "So this place has four bedrooms and three bathrooms" She smiles looking between us. "Plenty of room for such a lovely couple" she says with a soft smile, her eyes glittering.

"We aren't a couple, I'm just here to help" Niall chuckles as the woman's eyes widen. "Don't worry though, we get it a lot" he smiles, touching the woman's shoulder lightly to offer her reassurance.

"I'm so sorry... let me uh- let me show you the garden" she says quickly with a smile as I chuckle lightly, smiling at Niall when Leanne's back was turned. He sends me a small wink, my lower lips falling between my teeth.

The garden was large, plenty of room for Teddy and Ariella to play in but now we were stood in the master bedroom. It was large with white walls and an ensuite bathroom. Leanne had gone to get something from her car leaving myself and Niall to look around the house by ourselves with Ariella. Right now she was sat in the hallway with my phone since she was bored, but I really don't blame her. It's not the standard thing for a child to enjoy.

I look out of the window at the view ahead of me, smiling when I felt a warm feeling in my stomach. A pair of arms lay across my shoulders as I turn my head slightly to receive a kiss to my cheek. "This could be our home... Ari and Teddy could be running around in that garden, we could be sat with a beer on the patio, cooking a barbecue in the summer for the boys and all of our family and friends..." he says softly as my heart swells.

"I like that thought" I whisper, taking his hand lightly to walk across the hall to another room, his arms returning around me but around my waist this time, his hands resting on my stomach as his lips sit close to my ear.

"This could be our babies room..." he whispers causing my stomach to flip and a smile to form on my lips. His thumb rubs over my stomach with a smile as I bite my lip.

"You really want that?" I say softly as he nods happily.

"Of course, I want to see you in a white dress at the end of the aisle, I want to see you holding our baby in your arms" he whispers as my eyes well up, never realising how much I wanted the same thing with him. I had always imagined it with Harry but Niall was always what I needed. "I love you" he whispers pressing his lips to my cheek before taking my hand in his and stepping towards the door.

His hand lets go of mine as we arrive at the front door, Ariella stood beside me looking at the phone happily. She had found which would be her room so she was happy. "So, what do you think?" Leanne smiles as I nod, looking back at the house behind me.

"I'll take it" I say softly, a smile on my lips at my new home-to-be.