Chapter fourty

I giggle softly as I feel Niall's lips pressing lightly to my neck as his hands ran up my thighs to rest lightly on my hips. His stubble tickled my neck as his hands pulled my body closer to his, my legs wrapping around his waist as his lips lifted to press against mine. His tongue grazed my lower lips as I accept his request, moving in sync with him. I groan softly as his teeth gently tugged at my lip, a smirk on his lips as he looks into my eyes. He was back for a few days before travelling around the UK on his tour dates since he had done Ireland now.

My eyes roll when I hear the doorbell ring, causing me to jump down from the worktop in the kitchen and fix my skirt I was wearing. Niall chuckled, heading to the bathroom as I fix my hair and head to the door. I sigh when I see Harry at the door, opening it to let him in. "Where's Ariella?" I mumble, folding my arms over my chest as he smiles at me.

"Coming don't worry, you've had a good night I see" he laughs, gesturing to my laced black thong that laid on the floor. It was from when last night, but I had forgotten to move it out of the way. I pick it up, throwing it into the washing machine before grabbing my mug of tea from the side that I had made before the impromptu make out session with Niall. It was stone cold, but I couldn't let Harry see that.

"Darl! We need more toilet roll" Niall smiles, walking into the kitchen as we both look towards him. Fuck. My eyes turn to Harry as he looks slowly between the two of us, confusion in his eyes but also possibly a little bit of hurt or something along those lines? "What are you doing here?" Niall says slowly as I swallow the mouthful of cold tea I had been holding in my mouth.

"He's here to drop Ariella off" I say softly as Niall nods slowly, looking over at Harry who was still looking at us both.

"Oh... do you think he heard?" he says quietly as I nod slowly. He nods back before coughing awkwardly. "There is absolutely nothing going on mate" Niall nods as I bite my lip. One thing I hated doing to Harry was lying to him, since I knew how it had broken my heart back when he lied to me.

"We've been together six months" I say quickly as Niall lifts his hand to his forehead with a sigh.

"That's one way to tell him Soph... The only reason this all started is because you started dating Alice" Niall says softly as I nod quickly.

"Yeah you started it!" I say quickly before holding my hands up and walking away from Niall slightly. "I really need to chill" I say quietly, looking at my hands as Niall sighs.

"We were going to tell you but everything just happened so fast mate" Niall says softly as I look at my finger nails still.

"It's been like six months" I mumble as Niall sighs, hushing me loudly as I hold my hands up. Harry was still silent, looking between myself and Niall without saying anything. He didn't even show any emotion on his face as I raise my eyebrow. I nudge Niall lightly as he nods slowly.

"Are you alright Harry?" Niall asks slowly, making sure Harry took in every word. Harry's finger lifted, gesturing between the two of us.

"So this is a thing?" he asks as we both nod slowly, looking sympathetic to him.

"Yeah" I whisper as he takes a deep breath.

"So if I hadn't of come round would you of..." he says before stopping at the end of the sentence, not wanting to think about it.

"Prob- no" Niall states as I elbow him, almost telling him that he shouldn't be telling Harry that we would have probably slept together.

"This is not how we wanted this to happen..." I say softly, taking a step forward, "you have every right to go crazy" I say quietly as he shakes his hand.