Chapter thirty-two

I fix my hair as I thank the stewards at the door, walking into the London Palladium with wide eyes. I had never been here before so I had never realised just how big it really was which took me back slightly. I make my way behind the scenes, smiling to people as I walked past, my heart fluttering at the Irish accent I could hear and the familiar Yorkshire one of my boyfriend and my best friend.

"I don't know mate-" Louis starts before cheering as I walk over to the two of them. "Soph! You made it" he smiles, pulling me into a tight hug, my arms wrapping around his waist before pulling back with him. I lean to Niall, giving him a hug as he sighs happily into my ear. "You look beautiful love" Louis smile as I look down at my dress. It was a see through red material with a short red underskirt and caged bodice but the entire thing was covered with red flowers.

"Thank you" I smile, brushing my hands over my dress before folding my arms across my chest. "How are you feeling?" I say softly as he nods with a side smile.

"I mean, I feel alright... I'm nervous though, what if i fuck it up?" He sighs as I touch his shoulder lightly with a smile.

"You'll be amazing, we're so proud of you" I say softly as he gives me a small smile.

"Have you spoken to Becky?" Louis asks as I shake my head with a sad smile.

"I'm worried about her Lou... something isn't right about that relationship" I sigh as Louis takes me into his arms tightly. I feel his lips press to my head as I sigh softly, looking down at my dress.

"We'll get our Becky back Soph" Louis smiles and lays his arm over my shoulders.

"Do you think she'll come tonight?" Niall asks as I shrug, turning my head to look into those beautiful blue eyes, feeling my stomach do flips as he smiles softly at me. My knees feeling weak as he looked back at me.

"I'm sure she will, I just really hope he doesn't come with her" I say quietly, feeling panic in me as we hear the announcement over the speakers that the show would be starting in twenty minutes. I hug Louis once more, wishing him an unbelievable amount of luck as Niall's hand is placed on the small of my back to guide me through everybody. It was quickly removed though as we headed to the main room, his hands in his pockets as mine held my clutch bag in front of me.

I found my seat, lifting my eyes to see who was sat beside us. There sat Becky, her eyes avoiding eye contact with me in every way possible. I sat in my seat with Niall beside me and then Becky beside him in her black tight fitting dress. The length fell to the floor with long sleeves and a low cut front to it, complimented by a thin gold belt around her waist and a thigh high slit in the side of the dress making it a little sexier whilst still being modest and professional. I sit quietly, looking up at the stage right in front of me before hearing a male voice. I turn my head, sighing when I see Taylor sit beside Becky, turning my head when the lights dim.

~~~~~~~

I sigh softly, watching a choir sing on the stage as I turn my head to look at Becky, her eyes bright as she looks at Taylor. How could she not see he was bad for her? My eyes then lock on Niall, taking in everything about him as I smile slightly. I turn my head quickly, making it un-obvious that I was admiring him. "I hate this" I whisper as he nods slowly. "I just want to be able to hold your hand and show the world how much I love you" I whisper as he nods with a sad smile.

"I know, soon though I promise" he says softly as I look back at the stage. Jack Whitehall was hosting tonight so he was stood in the stage, telling everybody about how great the next act was. I smile softly, seeing the lights go down and suddenly there was a sound of a guitar strumming. I smile when the lights flash in time with the guitar, Louis appearing on the stage with a smile to me and Niall.

I nod at him, smiling widely with a thumbs up as he begins to sing. He took the microphone off of the stand, walking around the stage whilst he sang his new single 'miss you'. I knew this song, since it was the one he told me about in the coffee shop those months ago. I bite my lip, knowing there was a small plan with regards to the song tonight, simply hoping it went well.

Louis stopped mid stage in front of me and Niall, a nod leaving my head as he looked into Becky's eyes. "Shit, maybe I miss you" he sang before bouncing off to the other side of the stage with a smirk directed my way. Becky's eyes followed Louis, wondering what the hell that was about.

~~~~~~~

"It was lovely to meet you" I smile, shaking the hand of David Beckham as he smiles back at me. His teeth white as I feel a small blush fill my cheeks. He had always been a celebrity crush of mine since I was younger, and now I was stood before him.

"It was a pleasure to meet you too, you look great by the way" he smiles as I giggle softly as he smiles. "You'll have to let me know where that dress is from, Victoria would love it" he smiles as I nod, saying goodbye before turning around to see Nialls jaw clenched slightly. Louis was stood behind us, talking to Becky with a smile.

"I'm glad you made it" he said softly as I hold Niall back, listening to what Becky was about to say.

"I'm not a heartless bitch, I still care about you, even if the feeling isn't mutual" she says softly.

"Beck" Louis sighs as I touch his arm, stopping his sentence.

"The cars here Louis" I say softly as he nods, saying goodbye to her to receive a sad smile from her. I sigh softly, seeing Niall walking ahead with Louis as we leave Becky behind. All I wanted was to hold his hand, to give him a kiss and openly tell him how much I loved him, but without being public, I couldn't.

Niall hadn't spoken to me since I had spoken to David Beckham and he had told me I looked good. I didn't know why, but without looking obvious, he want even able to tell me that. I hadn't spoken to Becky tonight either, with a large amount of tension still there between us, but I knew she didn't know what to say about what had happened with Louis tonight.

I sit quietly in the taxi, looking out of the window as Niall and Louis laugh between themselves. I say goodbye to Louis, telling him I'll give him a text as he climbs out of the taxi at his flat before the car moved away from him. Niall sat beside me, taking my face in his hands with a smile before slamming his lips onto mine. I smile softly against them, moving them slowly with his as he pulled away breathless.

"I've wanted to do that all fucking night" he mumbles, gripping my thigh as I whimper softly under his touch. "As soon as we get home, I'm taking that dress off, even though you look so beautiful in it" he whispers as I blush softly.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I say softly as he smiles at me, my eyes locked with his. "Why were you moody when I spoke to David" I tease as he pouts.

"Jealous" he mumbles, "nobody can talk to my girl about how beautiful she looks but me" he pouts as I giggle softly, touching his cheek.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours" I say softly as he grins, unbuckling his seat belt quickly and taking my hand in his as he opened the door of the taxi.

"Cheers buddy!" He called, pulling me up the steps to the house as I giggle softly, stepping in the door behind him as he span me around, pressing his lips to mine as my arms fell around his neck and his hands laid on the small of my back, holding me gently in his arms.

"I love you so much Soph, how did I get somebody as beautiful as you in my life?" He whispers, laying his forehead against mine. His bright blue eyes looking into my green ones as I bite my lower lip softly. Something about my relationship with Niall made me feel young, and made me feel like I was adored.

"I love you too Ni, more than you will ever, ever understand" I say quietly, taking his hand gently into mine and walking to the bedroom for one of the most love filled night I had ever endured.