Chapter sixty

I sat on the floor in front of the floor length mirror, applying my false eyelashes to make them seem longer and fuller than they already were. I had finished my hair and was currently sitting in my emerald green satin pyjama shorts and cropped top. I had my dress hung on the other side of the wardrobe, ready to slip into before we left for the event. It was an open day at Becky's company for prospective models and since I had done so well with the company, they had invited me back to inspire some of the new girls.

I look up in the mirror when I see a body walk through the door in a pair of purple smart trousers and a black button up shirt. I raise my eyebrows as he looks down at his outfit, sighing softly to himself. I hum softly as I press a kiss to his lips, followed by his neck. My fingers were beginning to undo his buttons as he sighs, holding my hands to stop me.

"Soph, can we talk?" he says softly as I whine, pouting up at him.

"Really Niall? Now?" I sigh as he nods, smiling slightly at me. "Okay okay... sit" I say softly, gesturing to the bed behind me as I slid off the clothes I was wearing, now walking around the room in just my white panties. I took a spot between his legs, continuing to undo his shirt as my lips touched his neck again, finding the spot I knew he liked attention on. "Sure we can't talk later?" I say softly as he shakes his head, moving me back a little.

"Soph this is serious" he sighs which caused my heart to race. I grab my dress from the hanger, sliding it on and admiring myself for a moment. "Come here" he says softly as he holds his hands out. I stand in between his legs again as I run my hands through his hair, smiling softly as his hands run over the curves of my body. "So, I need to be honest with you" he says softly as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Ni, what's going on? You're scaring me?" I say quietly as he sighs softly, looking up into my eyes.

"I just want to be with you with no secrets, just completely open and honest with each other" he says softly as I nod, agreeing with him. "So you probably don't know this, but when you and Harry were rekindling, I started dating this girl" he breathes out as I let my hands drop from his hair.

"Niall why are you telling me this now?" I say quietly, confusion in my voice as he looks into my eyes.

"Because I don't want you to find out in a way I can't control" he says softly as I nod, understanding what he was saying.

I touch his cheek lightly, "I get what you're saying and I appreciate that but- I just find this out randomly now?" I say softly. "Why now?" I say quietly as he takes my smaller hands in his own. "Did you love her?" I say quietly.

"I don't think I did- no, I didn't Soph, I was just angry that you were getting back with Harry and I needed to fill the hole I had in my heart" he says softly as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Angry at me?" I say quietly as he shakes his head quickly.

"No, not at you" he breathes out, squeezing my hands lightly. "I was angry at myself for not taking the chance to make you mine... just like I didn't when we first met and he stole you again and again and I just didn't take the chances you kept giving me" he says quietly as I take his cheeks into mine, running my thumb over the dark fluff he had surrounding his jaw and chin.

"Well I'm all yours now Niall" I breathe out, pressing a soft kiss to his lips as he smiles brightly, his eyes glistening at me.

"I'm not going to waste this chance, I promise you" he answers softly, hands caressing the skin tight white wrap around dress I wore.

~~~~~~

I grin as I see Becky, running over to her and giving her a tight hug to say hello to her. She instantly handed me a glass of champagne which I took into my hand, sighing happily when I feel a stubbly face pressing a kiss to my cheek. His body walked through the crowd to find Louis who was speaking to somebody from the company they had known since the beginning. "I better go and speak to people?" I sigh softly, frowning at Becky. I hated speaking to people, so this was hell for me.